English (Change)

When will I meet him?

4 days ago
medu5a didn't upload a photo

... (medu5a)

26 posts

I’m feeling not so positive about my love life lately. I was previously told by a psychic that I’d meet him before I turn 41 and I’m currently 40. There’s no love interest or even a like interest in me anywhere. I talk to no men other than coworkers at work. I have a good relationship with my ex but that’s a definite no with him. Perhaps I’m just feeling discouraged today but Can anyone tell me when I’ll met the right guy? If ever? Maybe a hint as to who? Lol. Any insight. Thank you.

4 days ago

WHEN THE RIGHT ONR COMES ALONG YU WILL KNOW IT! THERE ARE REASONS FOR EVERYTHING.

4 days ago

Hi, My name is BARBARA & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

3 days ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and give you full accurate insight and details on all of your questions and much more. I will give you the truth. On line now . Try my specials today. in for a reading and chat . Blessings

2 days ago

Hi,

there has been love in the past, but its a repeat of the same story over and over again.. you’re tired of repeating the same cycle. call me i will give you insight