English (Change)

New guy

4 days ago

It’s a new guy I like should I give him a chance. He works with me. Shonda 6/27/82 alhaji 38

4 days ago

hello, I would love to give you insight and clarity on if this guy likes you and what the future may hold for you both. I’m having some great specials tonight feel free to chat with me for answers to all your questions.

blessings, Audrey

4 days ago

Hi dear,

See yourself,how my prediction come passed about a guy from your past.I will tell you about this guy after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

4 days ago

Hi, My name is BARBARA & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

3 days ago

I believe you have the wrong person alinaa because a guy we read about you was all wrong

3 days ago

the only prediction come passed was gas

3 days ago

Lol rebo you crazy but right.

3 days ago

Audrey im not even gone start with you. With your spelling selling self

2 days ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see if you have a chance will this new guy and his thoughts toward you and if he will be faith full and will commit to you and much more what spirit will show around him . Try my specials today . Come I for a reading and chat . I will give you the truth . Blessings

2 days ago

Hi Shonda,

this man feels attracted to ou, es give him a chance but be warned of his past

call me for insight