????????????????

over 6 years ago
linda_2017 didn't upload a photo

v (linda_2017)

5 posts

Will he contact???

over 6 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see if he will . I see a lot through spirit and give you the truth and much more .I will give you full accurate insight and details . Try my specials today . Come I for a reading and chat now . Blessings

over 6 years ago

Ornacia! You are so funny!

V – I’m online now if you want to chat.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

over 6 years ago

Hi,how are you today? Miss Bella here…. I always satisfy my clients.. and give them reading on the basis of truth and honesty.... you can check my profile and reviews ......

over 6 years ago

Hi, My name is BARBARA & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 6 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

❤I I see There will be change for you and you will see the results. I will tell you more after you have a reading with me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness. Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. I would be happy to help..❤

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 6 years ago

Hello, Come in for a reading and see what spirit show if he will contact you and his thoughts toward you and much more . I will give you the truth and much more Don’t wonder know more , I will give you the truth what is ahead on romance and relationship with this person . Come in for a reading and chat . Blessings

over 6 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/14/17-8/21/17!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. AUGUST Specials!

over 6 years ago
astrocare didn't upload a photo

♚ Astro-King ♚ (astrocare)

98 posts

Hi dear

Let me have this opportinuity to connect with you and see me for a private reading, will guide you whatever best for you.

AstroCare

over 6 years ago

Today is a special day for our planet Total Eclipse-Join me for the chat now!