Male vs Female Advisor/Psychic

over 7 years ago

Hi there! I have just realized that after well over a hundred readings since late last year on the same subject, that EVERY single male advisor has said it was over or that it was in best interest to end it as it will end anyways down the road except one male reader but, I had like more than 40 male readers. EVERY female advisor said it was definitely not over and most felt twin flame, soulmate, definitely a future, etc. I believe only 1 or 2 advised to end it as I deserved better, etc. PREDICTIONS were that it was over 99% with male readers and not over with female advisors 0% with the exception of a few that felt it ought to be over in my best interest. Is this just mere coincidence? All readings were all different and varied from Tarot to guides to crystals, etc. I just wonder why the men seem to say it is over but the females say it is not…coincidence?

over 7 years ago
loveadvisorgina's photo

♍~Guidance By Gina~♍ (loveadvisorgina)

342 posts

Why worry, wait or wonder? Call me now for clarity!I will tell you exactly what is going to happen and how to fix every problem. $10 Special For 10 mins. i would be happy to help..

Love, Light & Blessings.

-Gina

over 7 years ago

Hello, Tammy I read the spirit of the person and see what the person thoughts are d their thoughts . Try my specials today . I will give you the truth through spirit and the and the person . Contact me and let me give you full insight and details . Come in for a session and chat . Blessings

over 7 years ago

marva.lee – Hi! I had a reading with you on Feb 18th at which time you said as all the other female advisors that it was not over AND that he would contact in 3 to 5 days…WELL it has been 10 days since your prediction and still no contact. I never left a review as I have decided to not leave reviews on any readings til end of March so I can accurately state whether prediction happened according to timelines or it just happened but not according to timeline or did not happen at all. People like me would probably appreciate knowing if the predictions are accurate or not and not just a review of how nice the reader was or how much extra time they gave. Thank you!

over 7 years ago
libra_xoxo didn't upload a photo

Pauline (libra_xoxo)

74 posts

I think women readers in my opinion are more detailed and understanding I think they look into the depth of it. I think men aren’t as detailed.

over 7 years ago
visionsbysabrina_'s photo

Visions by Victoria (visionsbysabrina_)

2 posts

I dont think it is about gender, it is how well you connect with that person and how you feel energy wise. both you and your advisor HAVE to be on the same page. what I do is I connect with you and your partner’s energy, and tap into there thought’s/feeling’s towards you. but you have too accept this energy and feel the vibration, aswell, and if you are balanced and seeing clearly through that reading process.

over 7 years ago
psychicelanasessions's photo

Psychic elana Love Expert (psychicelanasessions)

2 posts

A lot of psychis read different such as they might see you and him not bein with each other in the future some only read that’s present as for myself I see both .

over 7 years ago
ninacy didn't upload a photo

ninacy (ninacy)

54 posts

Xmm interesting. I feel male readers tend to be more on point and realistic while female ones tend to be more empathic and detailed—in the end, it’s just a matter of predictions coming to pass.

People shouldn’t only judge the present part of a psychic reading and the reader’s style and leave a review based on only that but sadly, Bitwine leaves a 14-day window to leave a review which is both unfair to the reader but mostly the client…

over 7 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

agreed , we should be able to go back and leave a honest review, well after 14 days that would clean up the liars on this site fast

over 7 years ago

Ninancy has the right idea. its not about Gender roles, exactly but it does break down to how we are created and how that changes our intuition.

By nature, females tend to be more nurturing, healing, and creative—it is the way our souls are created so that we can do what is in our purpose to do.

You will be more likely to find the majority of females be the type to tell you to hang on, nurture more, give more love..

You will find some who have masculine or male spirit guides and then they will be more straightforward when it is time to give up.

I do personally and often people react in shock when they feel the difference in the energy, lol.

Males by nature tend to be more grounding, firm, and restricting.. so it is by nature they will tend to be more straightforward and blunt when it comes to facts..

but there is no ‘better’ gender to go to.

I’ve gone to a male who told me theres no way my soulmate would love me, that he’d be with me for ten years and it would be a complete lie. [yes we go to psychics too!]

while I appreciated him doling out the harsh news, I know he was off – he was picking up too heavily on the wrong spirits and gave it to me sharp and harsh! lol.

[but him and I are quite in love and we’re happy, glad to say]

So it comes down to the best way to know what to look for, read the persons page, check out their reviews.. get a good feel for who they are within the first few free introductory minutes in the chat.

bless and happy hunting!