predictions that come true.

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Erika I have my rose quartz. I sleep with it it’s the only thing that gives me peace and serenity. It’s sad that beautiful women get hurt. I am a beautiful woman who has lots of love to give.

over 7 years ago
chree didn't upload a photo

Chree (chree)

262 posts

I’ve gotta say mines NOT my Ex why on earth would anyone want an EX back??? Mines someone who’s meant to be in my life. But at the moment is impossible… the best thing is postive thought.& prayers. Rose Quartz real does nothing. I’ve had bits it’s all mind over Matter lol. But good luck with it (that’s made me laugh)

over 7 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

Someone meant to be in your life?

over 7 years ago
chree didn't upload a photo

Chree (chree)

262 posts

Yes my “life partner” our what ever you choose to call him. Not a soulmate as we all have heaps of them. This is different. We are in each other’s life’s but both have lessons to learn before we come to be. & that’s why my timeframes don’t work out I’ve not let go in the past & learnt lesions. But I’m now progressing & been told by some “real” readers he’s coming closer. We both just have a few more obstacles to over come. But we’re getting there & this i know in my gut/heart. So I’m gonna keep doing what I am. You need belief in yourself & the universe more then anything.

over 7 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

oh yea ive had plenty of predictions come true! Ive been on bitwine for 3 years and I used a lot of psychics on here. over 40 different psychics! some predictions that I had three years ago are now coming true this year. Its true when they say it takes time. the time that I had to wait was very disheartening at times but they do happen! my predictions would also come true after meeting certain people as well.

over 7 years ago
erikadiva74's photo

Erika Shipman (erikadiva74)

56 posts

Loveandlight I wish you the best.You have a great personality. Best wishes!!!!

over 7 years ago
erikadiva74's photo

Erika Shipman (erikadiva74)

56 posts

Toree please tell us all who you think are the best readers on here and who you think is accurate with predictions.

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Thanks Erika and no I don’t want my ex. I feel people come in your life to reach lessons. I don’t think I can take my ex back. Sorry

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

I use to feel that way Alda now, I don’t care. If love finds me great and if not, I know that I am loved by my children, family, and myself. I don’t rely my happiness on others. Yes, I have the love to givr- I won’t give it away so freely now. I guess because I have a big old heart. Even good people get hurt – my boundaries are enforced because I have to protect myself. No, I don’t give up on love- just being cautious about who I give my love too.

over 7 years ago
meerkat didn't upload a photo

meerkat (meerkat)

151 posts

aida? not one prediction came true? did they keep moving timelines back or something?