predictions that come true.

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

I deserve to be happy and I def deserve to live my life not waiting or hoping.

over 7 years ago
erikadiva74's photo

Erika Shipman (erikadiva74)

56 posts

You deserve happiness.I recommend getting some rose quartz and any other crystals that can help.Meditations you can get on Youtube help also.Don’t let anyone scam you.

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Hi Erika have my rose quartz now. :)

over 7 years ago

loveandlight I am proud of you :) don’t let any guy stopping from the things you want to do. If he wants to come back he will come back but by that time you already have moved on. That’s how I see things. It’s his loss to begin with losing a great person. People should move on and not dwell over an ex that doesn’t want you anymore. I know it’s difficult to say it’s easy then done.

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Its crazy, but yes his lost. Maybe in the future we can have something. Use this time to heal and be alone.

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Pikachu he has issues. Commitment issues, however I have too keep moving forward.

over 7 years ago
erikadiva74's photo

56 posts

Loveandlight..Proud of you!!! You take care of yourself. You will get the love you deserve

over 7 years ago

None of mine did I askrd if my child father keyed my car I was told no he love me And wait on him in fact he told me he did when I ask the reader she stop responding on this site

over 7 years ago
brokenandblue didn't upload a photo

brokenandblue (brokenandblue)

62 posts

Tiffany thats crazy. had many readers stop responding. Do you mind me asking which psychic you spoke to? So I know to avoid them.

over 7 years ago

I have had a lot of predictions to happen. The time frames weren’t always correct, but the information was correct. There was a situation with the guy that I talk to where he did something to get a response from me.. have been given a prediction/time frame of 4-5 days in which he will contact me to apologize and make things right. Hoping it comes to pass.

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Thats what they all do is apologize and come back stronger than before. Than they expect you to come running back when you meet the new guy. Now you are stuck between an ex and new guy. Crazy, but true.

over 7 years ago

Has anyone tried Kay Pisces ? I heard she’s really good just don’t have the funds to get one with her right now. She spot on on horoscope videos she does on YouTube. You guys should check her out.

over 7 years ago

Yeah think the thing to do is when they come back running, is to not be so quick to make time and things with them, and to show them that you don’t need them in your life to be happy. That way you can see if it sparks change, and if not then you have your answer and can keep pushing forward.

over 7 years ago
erikadiva74's photo

56 posts

I think we all just need to wait and see if any of our predictions come to pass then meet up and see later who got them right.There are good readers here,but time is just very changeable.Just keep our money in our pockets. We have the holidays coming,and loved ones to buy gifts for,Lol…

over 7 years ago
la1243 didn't upload a photo

la1243

211 posts

I dont want my ex back not after what he did to me.

over 7 years ago
chree didn't upload a photo

Chree (chree)

262 posts

I 100% agree with you on that Erika. I’ve been told times that come & go but the over all prediction never changes. I know in myself what I’ve gotta do. & that’s let go a bit not if the man but the time frames.. as he is coming & I do sence movement with him. I’m just trusting the universe & God now. As I was told today he’s getting closer it’s the universe just testing me now with my patience. Let go of time & see things happen I’ve been told. Think that’s a good thing for us all to be honest

over 7 years ago

I think it’s hard for some of us to go without readings, because if it doesn’t happen at a certain time then we won’t to know why or if still will happen. I tell myself to let the situation go, and just let everything flow freely, but Sometimes I get antsy.

over 7 years ago

Chree (chree)

262 posts

Unique I tottaly hear you on that. That’s my feelings too. But I never get a reason just free will. Bla bla but then get told the same end results & that the man has very strong feelings for you that are confusing him. Then I think well if the twit just contacts me we’d sort all out. Men why do we bother???

over 7 years ago
erikadiva74's photo

56 posts

Chree haha…you got me laughing.But yes honey just keep your money and let these situations work out themselves. I think if these men love us they will come back.As long as there is the love and connections there,just let it be.They will come back.Just remain positive!!!!

over 7 years ago
erikadiva74's photo

56 posts

Unique baby…just keep being positive.

over 7 years ago

Chree (chree)

262 posts

I made you laugh Erika?? Lol But it’s true let go of times & what you been told. Cause while clinging to times nothing will happen. Though I’m beginning to think I’ve been fed a lot of false hope. I’m staying positive & worrying about my own life. My guys not my Ex so I’m not sure he’ll ever step up even if we’re meant. Just love your selfs lady’s a partner will turn up sooner or latter

over 7 years ago
erikadiva74's photo

56 posts

Chree well said.Yes you had me laughing for real…but anyway I agree.We do need to focus on our lives and just chill out.If it’s meant to happen with these men,it will. Just love yourself for now and get you some rose quartz crystals. I ordered mine and gonna meditate for healing my heart.

over 7 years ago
javi85's photo

Javi (javi85)

268 posts

Hello:

My advice for you ladies is that you need to learn to live your lives as it was before you met those guys. All of you need to find inner peace. Stop waiting for a guy to return into your lives. Put into the universe a wish without a face that you desire with all your heart to meet a guy that will make you complete.

My ex girlfriend returned to my life 8 months after I had moved on. This things take time and sometimes it is best to meet a new flame than to return with an ex.

I wish you all the best.

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Javi I do not repeat do not want my ex back. I just wanted closure so I could have peace of mind and clarity. Love does not hurt the person you’re with. True love at that. I went through emotional abuse. Huge difference.

over 7 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

I don’t know about the other women, but I do not go backwards with ex’s. Always forward moving ahead not backwards. Not moping over a man of if anything hurt by what was done to me. I would never put my life on hold for any man.