should I call?

over 8 years ago
niecee's photo

Shanice (niecee)

29 posts

Hi my name shanice and I was wondering if I should give this guy name James a call ?since we are on a break

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Shanice,

Please understand we do not give free readings here on the public forum.

However I will answer your question from a counsellor point of view.

NO – you should not call him.

The idea of a break is so you guys can get in touch with your feelings about each other – not necessarily for each other.

It is better if he phones you but the choice is still yours to make.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Take session i am online now so i can guide you in right direction.

over 8 years ago

Hi the choice in the end comes down to you. But you are on a break for a reason … why break the break ?

further insight can be given if you want me to. Just message me in chat :)

over 8 years ago
psychic_mary_19 didn't upload a photo

✯PSYCHIC LOVE & RELATIONS... (psychic_mary_19)

98 posts

⦁ WHY ARE THEY BEEN DISTANT ⦁ WHAT ARE THEY HIDING FROM ME AND THEIR OWN HEART ⦁ WHO ARE THEY SEEING BEHIND MY BACK ⦁ WILL MY MARRIAGE LAST OR SHOULD I END IT NOW ⦁ WHAT ACTIONS WILL MY PARTNER TAKE IN THE COMING WEEKS/MONTHS ⦁ DOES MY PARTNER/LOVER REALLY LOVE ME FROM THEIR HEART ⦁ WHY HAVE THEY CHANGED SO QUICKLY INTO BEEN SO COLD WITH ME I Can Show You Accurate Results On The Above Questions But Also I Can Use My Gift To Give You Understanding, Warnings, Comfort And Someone That Will Be Here For You At Anytime you need me stop by for a reading today hun

over 8 years ago

Hi Shanice! I think your question goes beyond just calling during the break. I would in fact honor the time apart for now, but you deep down wanting to know if this is in fact only a break, or just a nice way of saying its over. If you want to discuss further, I would be happy to chat with you. Take a look at my profile to see if you think I am the type of reader you would work well with. Best of luck to you. Blessings!

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Hey Shanice.. if you dont try you cant know what will happen.. so try it.. if he is interested all is well if he is not … world belongs to you …

over 8 years ago

I agree with Pixie.

I think that right now he is needing this break, and needs to process a lot of the thoughts over whats occurred in the past 3 weeks.

but i know you want him to know you care and that you are worried about him.

Wishing you the best in the situation.

I have a deal going on today where my per minute is actually below a dollar, and i am offering free blessings,

so even if you stop on by for a minute, and get a free blessing, you cant go wrong.

Talk to you soon, and blessings honey. Stay strong.

over 8 years ago
david862 didn't upload a photo

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.