What Created God?

over 8 years ago

To the Psychics able to answer the BIG metaphysical questions:

What created God, how, and why? What is the afterlife process? What was the first cause? What is God made out of, what is a soul made out of? What will God decide to do when the universe and life cease many years from now? How would time travel and quantum effects affect the soul and God?

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

nothing cant be created from nothing.. so there always must be something.. because only from something can be created something.. so there always is something .. and this something is without beginning.. and end.. everything what has beginning must have the end also.. so there is something without beginning and without the end … and this cant be understood.. something what has no beginning and has no end .. cant be understood because it is infinitive .. so if someone like you and me try to understood infinity.. then someone like you and me are more infinitive as infinity .. so there cant be something more infinite as infinity.. so i dont know..

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear John,

This is really not a psychic question but more of a spiritual/religious on.

You may like to visit the website called Beliefnet and post that question there.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago
needclarity's photo

☪NeedClarity (needclarity)

84 posts

Lets chat

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Hello Take a session so i can answer your all questions.It will solve all your confusion.

over 8 years ago

Actually going against the grain nothing can be created from nothing. Proven on a nano level. Protons neutrons and the like. We do not need mass to create mass. And so did god need to “come” into existence ? nope … the Alpha and Omega

No beginning – no end …. you ask many good questions which could take a long while to work through. And remember some of the answers are subjective as to you how you feel things are.

Love these subjects though. ) Your welcome to get me in Chat if you wanted my “personal” insight into some of this.

over 8 years ago

There are very little absolutes in this existence. That being said – in order to answer where God came from you have to determine who God is. There is a lot of speculation, because a lot of people desire to explain tangibly.

Some say the chemical, found in all life, “dmt” is the answer, others say it is light and energy source itself.

Point is, its hard to give you an absolute truth when there is speculation all over.

Me personally, complete connection to source leads to love. Source is within all of us and is linked throughout the cosmos. We are all parts of destiny, and that is why its so important all of us do what we can to do our parts.

These questions are due to seeking, because someone around you is lost – the fact you are asking is good and important. —this is the beginning fo finding yourself, and your own individual power. Keep searching.

love and light.

over 8 years ago
daniel_nicksons didn't upload a photo

LOVE PSYCHIC... (daniel_nicksons)

2 posts

god was always there he is the grate im he is the king of kings and who was and is to come amen