Lost memory card

over 8 years ago

Hello

I have always been switching phones for a really long time and recently while i was switching my phones i lost my memory card or maybe placed it somewhere in my room for safe keeping and forgot where i put it, the memory card was lost or shall i say misplaced on the 27 July 2015 at around 21:20 in the evening somewhere in my room, the memory card has pictures and videos that really mean a lot to me and i will be very grateful if any one could help me locate it, if anyone could help me recover it by telling me where i might find it by posting right here, i will be forever grateful

Thanks basiy…

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

you need to make and use a pendulum, just google dowsing.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Hello Take a session so i can help you.

over 8 years ago

at first i saw a plastic container, but its not in that anymore.. its on something wooden.. you put it in a very obvious, smart spot. thats what im hearing, that its somewhere obvious. Hope it turns up for you.

over 8 years ago

Hello

i looked all over the cardboards and every place made of wood, and i still can’t find it, if anyone has a second place which is more descriptions please post

thanks basic

over 8 years ago

Try a place where there are coins gathered. From a bank, to a wallet. I can’t be sure, but there are a number of coins :) Good luck! If you want to discuss, give me a call!

over 8 years ago
david862 didn't upload a photo

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago

Thanks for the readings, but does anyone have a more descriptive place it may be….Im really really sure it is somewhere in my room, I just do not know where in my room…

over 8 years ago
psychicsonny didn't upload a photo

Psychic Sonny (psychicsonny)

6 posts

Hello my name is Sonny call now I’m available to chat!