NEED A PSYCHIC

over 8 years ago

I NEED A PSYCHIC THAT CAN SEE ACCURATELY I WILL PAY ANY AMOUNT . SO MESSAGE ME

over 8 years ago
ms.selena didn't upload a photo

~Love Exspert~ (ms.selena)

32 posts

Im Able to read for you. Come have a chat with me :)

over 8 years ago
david862 didn't upload a photo

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago

You are welcome to stop by for a chat. The first few minutes of our chat is free so I can see if we have a strong connection. If we do not have a connection, I do not move forward. Please contact me soon if you would like to proceed.

over 8 years ago

In order to give you the most accurate reading I ask that you contact me in live chat. my guides have a very high accuracy level. I ill be available at your convenience.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

hello I am online now you can take session so i can guide you in right direction.

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can give you all the answers you want and more. Contact me for more information.

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Well.. Daniel.. i dont know what you want to know.. im not a psychic.. But please be kind to visit my profile.. see how i work.. if you think that im ok for you as reader .. Call me.. im sure that we can find answers to your questions… I recommend myself.. Im generous with my time… you will get more than you paid.. Call Me..

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

Hi if you would like come read my profile and contact me

over 8 years ago

dear i have a lots of spiritual power i can do it every thing with my power and i will give you accurate detail

over 8 years ago

Hi Daniel! If you take a look at my profile you will see where my strengths lie. You can also take a look at the reviews left on my work. I’d be happy to chat and see if I’m the reader you may be looking for. Best of luck to you. I hope to hear from you!

Warm Regards, Pixie

over 8 years ago
aryck_stormrage didn't upload a photo

Rose Knight (aryck_stormrage)

10 posts

I’m sorry you have to worry of such things. I’d love to discuss the matter in further detail with you. I am online now!

Rose Knight

over 8 years ago

This site only allows contact from client to reader, not reader to client

So you will need to contact the reader of your choice in order to establish connection.

This feature is to honor the clients privacy :)

It is possible to message before making a call, and recommended as calls cost, messages are free.

All reviews are posted on each readers page.

Happy hunting darlin.

over 8 years ago
spiritual_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Reader & Spiritual ... (spiritual_adviser)

23 posts

contact me for a true honest and accurate reading anytime, to find ur answers to what ur looking for . blessings

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello my name is Advisor Dorothy and I would like to interest you in my services. I am a very accurate and experienced psychic reader and I will provide you all the information you are seeking. with my guidance you will be at peace of mind and given clarity. Contact me now, I would love to chat with you.

over 8 years ago
advisor_christina's photo

christina stevenson (advisor_christina)

27 posts

I am online now waiting to help guide you

over 8 years ago
lovespells1's photo

lovespells1

81 posts

allow me to help you through this problem. I am picking up on your soul mates energy’s I am online now.

over 8 years ago
readingsbydesiree's photo

Psychic Advisor (readingsbydesiree)

194 posts

I can give you insight on what you wanna know and more, I have helped many people with all their situations, let me help you.

over 8 years ago
lovespells1's photo

lovespells1

81 posts

I am a medium and empathic psychic, to read and clarify Your past present and future. Allow me to tap into your energy to find out what is truly going on through your spiritual guide.

over 8 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

Hello My name is Crystal,

I am an accurate, no sugar coating psychic who will tell you what you need to hear not what you want, I have many years experience and was born with my gift not taught. I can help guide you on the correct path.

Contact me if interested.

Blessings

over 8 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi, Sweetie! Contact me today and I’ll help you find all the answers you need.