College Issues?

over 8 years ago

Hi! :) Im having some trouble with college right now. I am working 2 jobs to back my student loans and now there is an issue with me paying the current bill. The loan we wanted to take out got denied. I only hope they can let me go back to being full time to make it easier. I dont know. Im really trying to be responsible for my education and help my parents out with the loans.

over 8 years ago

i will help you, come by

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello my name is Advisor Dorothy and I would like to interest you in my services. I am a very accurate and experienced psychic reader and I will provide you all the information you are seeking. with my guidance you will be at peace of mind and given clarity. Contact me now, I would love to chat with you.

over 8 years ago
david862 didn't upload a photo

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
gracefaith didn't upload a photo

Gracefaith TOP PSYCHIC (gracefaith)

25 posts

I am a celebrity psychic in Asia, Top 10 celebrity psychic in all Asia. Visited by many asian celebrities to prevent scandals, and predict future. Also Fiverr TOP psychic with great reviews and working spells.

I am a medium and I will read your energy, that is how I give you answers.

I handle all aspects in life : Love, divorce, marriage, career, all the matters you want to clarified.

I predicted 911 incident, Japan Tsunami, and The lost of Malaysian Airlines.

You will be shocked by my accuracy. And the ACCURATE coming prediction.

I am honest, no sugar coating.

I also do spell casting, such as love spell, wealth spell, fame spell, beauty spell, etc.

I am also a Reiki Master, distance healing.

You will feel my great energy. All my reading comes with free positive energy i will give.

My spells are safe and are not dark magic.

Feel free to ask me about the spells, I will definitely give you special package price.

Looking forward to chat with you.

Love and light, G.

over 8 years ago

I can tell you if something will come through. Please contact me soon.