Love..

over 8 years ago
alishas didn't upload a photo

Alisha (alishas)

22 posts

Need questions answered. Will me and my ex come together again or will i find someone else who is better for me. So lost and confused ..

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Take session so i can guide you with astrology and clairvoyance.

over 8 years ago
readingsbymary's photo

Readings by Mary (readingsbymary)

14 posts

Allow me to help guide you out of confusion and bring to you clarity and restore direction. Names and DOB’s is all that is needed

over 8 years ago
advisor_christina's photo

christina stevenson (advisor_christina)

27 posts

I do see new people coming into your life allow me to tune in with you in a private reading I am online now and waiting to help guide you

over 8 years ago
raani's photo

Maharaani (raani)

150 posts

I am seeing a chance meeting and reconnection. Joint happiness is heading your way. Enjoy this moment!

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

Hi Alisha.. Chances are Chances are… Please visit my profile.. se my deals… Contact me we will see your answers…

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello my name is Advisor Dorothy and I would like to interest you in my services. I am a very accurate and experienced psychic reader and I will provide you all the information you are seeking. with my guidance you will be at peace of mind and given clarity. Contact me now, I would love to chat with you.

over 8 years ago

there are still things that you and your ex have to work out, but i do see more options and potential love in your future.

If you would like to chat feel free to call me dear.

over 8 years ago
david862 didn't upload a photo

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago

There is no reason to be lost and confused. Please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Alisha,

Perhaps you may like to consider a reading with me and I will also put in some advice using psychology. I have studied with the College of Applied Psychology Sydney, NSW Australia.

Please note I am a cross between Dr Phil and Judge Judy and I am a believe in what is referred as Solution Focused Therapy rather than just discussing one’s feelings and the past.

Please keep in mind whilst the cards do show what is around the person you are enquiring about, at all time the reader can only read the cards and that final decision whether or not to invest emotionally is still all yours.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago
sable1999 didn't upload a photo

*Psychic Sable* (sable1999)

48 posts

Hi come chat with me now I have the answers you’ve been looking for! :)

over 8 years ago
advisorashley's photo

Ashley Lauren (advisorashley)

462 posts

In your heart you know the true answer to this. I can help you fine then and I will advise you on future matters as well. Fee free to contact me at any time I will be online this all evening. Have a Bless night.

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships and pets that are alive or that have passed. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 8/17/15-8/24/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (8/19/15)!!! SPECIAL AUGUST DEALS!

over 8 years ago

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago

Please come chat with me .I have so much to tell you about your past present and future. I have an in depth reading ready and waiting for you

over 8 years ago

Hello dear, Get Soulmate Readings with 99.8% Accuracy! I can relieve the uncertainty of your love life. Find out exactly what is going to happen in your coming future.

over 8 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

The split seemed to be caused by some sort of misunderstanding, and pride. I feel like the two of you wanted things your way, and a breakup leaded after.

If you want a full detailed reading regarding this situation, don’t hesitate to take me to paid session. I’m not only willing to give you answers, but I am willing to help advise you are well. I’m here to give you clarity, and lead you to a brighter path in life.

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello my name is Advisor Dorothy and I would like to interest you in my services. I am a very accurate and experienced psychic reader and I will provide you all the information you are seeking. with my guidance you will be at peace of mind and given clarity. Contact me now, I would love to chat with you.

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My Names Erica I Specialize In Love Reuniting Soulmates & Reading Straight Through a Persons heart & true feelings I do not sugar coat i will answer all your most desired questions whether it be about love/marriage/career/health please call me today for the truth

over 8 years ago
terridelights didn't upload a photo

❤️TERRI DELIGHTS❤️ (terridelights)

54 posts

I can help. Please read my profile and reviews.

over 8 years ago
needclarity's photo

☪NeedClarity (needclarity)

84 posts

lets chat

over 8 years ago
psychic_sandra's photo

☼Psychic Sandra☼ (psychic_sandra)

88 posts

Hi , I am not charging right now, I’m working on donations and I feel that I can help to clear up your confusion .

over 8 years ago

Truthful (david862)

86 posts

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

he feels lost and confused too , if you would like a reading please contact me live chat today ! blessings