Fulfilling Life

over 8 years ago
lucky1 didn't upload a photo

lucky1

50 posts

I want a fulfilling life where I can survive without the need for romantic love. Is this something I will be able to accomplish? Yes I know love makes the world go around. Yeah i know it makes people uncomfortable from their own pov to think of a life without love. The thing is I am loved just not in a romantic way. I just want to live a full life without the Need for a man in my life. Why is it so unacceptable for a woman to live without a man? I just don’t get how I’m less of a woman because of it

over 8 years ago
needclarity's photo

☪NeedClarity (needclarity)

84 posts

Hi lucky1 lets chat today for an in-depth reading :) XO!

over 8 years ago

Hi this speaks volumes I want a fulfilling life where I can survive without the need for romantic love

And it is not unacceptable for a women or man for that matter to live without a “mate” even though it can seem society puts so much pressure into making us feel that we need to be that way.

I see liberation heading its way for you!

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Lucky,

Dino is correct – society put on lot of pressure more so on women.

It is called socializiation from a psychological point of view.

Yet society forgets to take into account that there are more women in the world than men in the first place and that men unfortunately tend to die 7 year early than women.

The result is actually a lot of women more so in the older age bracket end up living alone without a partner.

So you are just getting there earlier than most.

Of course the pressure comes from our families – get married and give us grandchildren.

Here the funny thing – when you start empowering yourself this way – romantic is more likely to enter your life even if you do not want it.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

I decided at 18 to be single and celibate, 41 years later i’ve managed to remain single and celibate.

I have no regrets and have always, and still lead a full and happy life.

In ancient times seers were expected to be virgins and pure!

over 8 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

Hun in no way does this make you less of a women you do what you feel is right and what you want for it is your life to live and no body els I would like to get a more indepth sence of things can you provide your dob if that is okay

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

I am online now take a session so i can guide you about spiritual unconditional love which will complete your soul.

over 8 years ago
advisor_christina's photo

christina stevenson (advisor_christina)

27 posts

I am picking up a lot of good things about this I can help guide you through not needing a man in your live chat with me now and I can help guide you

over 8 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hello my name is Advisor Dorothy and I would like to interest you in my services. I am a very accurate and experienced psychic reader and I will provide you all the information you are seeking. with my guidance you will be at peace of mind and given clarity. Contact me now, I would love to chat with you.

over 8 years ago

Hi love!

As a studying shaman, I had to learn this very lesson. That worth is not through the eyes of another but through your souls evolution.

I am single also and celibate – and love it. Just as oracle says, it is not for everyone.

BUT—the key is self worth here.

I do guided meditations daily and can send some to you to help you find that inner voice that speaks and helps you on the path for your soul

Blessings and much love. You are beautiful as you are!

Speak soon :)

over 8 years ago
astromaestro's photo

AstroMaestro (astromaestro)

1901 posts

We are spiritual ceauters having material experience… so you have right to choose whatever you like.. be very careful what you choose.. there is positive and negative side in everything…