Kingdom date with henry

over 8 years ago

A kingdom date is where theres a double date at the church that we can encourage one another and get to know each other spiritually and its not supposed to be romantic. Its a hang out and doing some fun stuff. Im going on one with Henry. I asked him out for one and he said yes. We are going with a married couple. How does he feel about it?

over 8 years ago

I can help you, contact me

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Hi Leila, don’t overthink things, he feels the same as you, excited, nervous and looking forward to it.

Remember it isn’t romantic, it’s about hanging out and doing some fun stuff.

If you go with that in mind you will have a great kingdom date.

Don’t expect more than a fun day, and you will have a fun day.

Best wishes Bernard

over 8 years ago
sonyaspsychicreading's photo

gone for awhile (sonyaspsychicreading)

29 posts

yes dont over think relax everything will goe perfectly and he is excited, nervous and looking forward to it. just like you but advice stay calm and let this good thing happen for you

i hope i answered your question and if theres anything else or you just wanna talk come chat with me

thats if you want make good choices be wise and carry on theres much happiness coming to you

over 8 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 100%acc ty.

over 8 years ago

Are you guys sure he is looking forward to it? Because what im seeing is his behavior being opposite like he is feeling uncomfortable with me.

over 8 years ago

Leila you know that Henry is concerned about the friendship and there are good reasons why.