heartbroken

over 8 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

My bf and i got into a fight, he seemed to end it. I came on here to ask about if it was final or hes just overreacting..they said its not over yet and hell contact me soon to confess all . Several said so.. i just found out hes back online dating after just s week.. i dont see how we sre getting back together..im heart broken.. is there more tp this..not as it seems… im confused

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

As Judge Judy says, “If it quacks like a duck, it’s a duck !”

over 8 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

over 8 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

Yes theres more to this..

He and you have a strong compatibility but there is a reason why he is going more distance then coming closer ..

contact me

over 8 years ago

I’m sorry this happened to your Tarna. There is something else going on here that caused the breakup. You were not even aware what was happening before this came. Please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Tarna,

As you know already this board is not for free readings but as a counsellor I would be incline to advice you to accept this as final due to his behaviour in going straight onto on-line dating.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

Im not here to find free reading through the forum… never have. Yes im short on money, but i really would like someone Who can truly see into him and around him. Im not wanting anyone else,even if it really is over. Going on to date a week after its supposedly done ,,by him or me seems like a slap in the face..like the other realky wanted out,couldnt wait to see others ,,never truly missed or cared For them. .. something is up and it does seem to be more to it . than there seems

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

I am an independent, psychic working alone, my posts say it how I see it.

Obviously what I am shown will not suit everyone.

Before I make any reply I check out the OP’s other posts, in this case The Op has posted over 200 times,( and has received over 1000 replies of comforting words free of charge.)

Many replies will be similar, because the questions are exactly the same, just re phrased differently, trying to get an answer that they want.

I always try to give hope, clarity and encouragement to whoever I meet and talk to.

Oracle

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

You are confused because you are attached to him, and he is off balance during this time. If you would like a reading please contact me live chat . blessings

over 8 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hello psychic lee here :)

I would be glad to connect with you through a private live chat. I hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 8 years ago

tarna1978

362 posts

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

Hello tarna, I would love to give you a detailed, In-depth love reading w/exact timeframes and insight on your boyfriends feelings, thoughts and intentions. Please contact me via message / live chat as I do see you are lost and looking for guidance and peace of mind.

over 8 years ago

if you want the truth contact me

over 8 years ago

hello friend, I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 100%acc ty.