Finding true love

over 8 years ago
alima didn't upload a photo

ali (alima)

2 posts

I have been single for 9 years. I have people are interested in me, but feel they are not the one. I see and feel my soul mate in my dreams, but can’t see he’s face. I want to know when will be appear? Been waiting for a while or is it just a dream and nothing more. Any insight on the man in my dreams

over 8 years ago

contact me special deals are available

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

http://www.bitwine.com/users/314461-johncgex

over 8 years ago
spiritualmind2943 didn't upload a photo

Jordin (spiritualmind2943)

32 posts

You’re living in a dream. Snap out of it! You’re not paying attention to whats around you. You aren’t exploring it enough yet!

over 8 years ago
needclarity's photo

☪NeedClarity (needclarity)

84 posts

call now!

over 8 years ago
alima didn't upload a photo

ali (alima)

2 posts

Everything I see in my dreams do come true except that.

over 8 years ago

There is a lot that you know for yourself has come true for you. Please contact me soon so I can see if this dream is true but there is something else at play.

over 8 years ago

hello friend, I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 8 years ago
psychic_christine_m didn't upload a photo

psychic christine madison (psychic_christine_m)

41 posts

CONTACT ME I CAN TELL YOU ABOUT THE MAN IN YOUR DREAMS AND WHY HES IN YOUR DREAMS

over 8 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hey their! Lee here, I noticed your posting and ill be glad to help you through a private session. feel free to chat with me today!

hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :)

over 8 years ago
reginastarr's photo

Regina Starr (reginastarr)

188 posts

Our dreams always mean something because they are given to us by spirit guides, I can definetley pick up that you are going to be meeting someone new very soon, call me today to see when you’re soulmate will step into you’re life I specialize in love and relationships

over 8 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

I work with only first names, and ask you which area that you prefer me to focus. Please see me today for a detailed reading

over 8 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.