will he return

over 8 years ago

my partner and I broke up 2 weeks ago and is staying with his daughter, there was/is someone else that caused this break up, he is still in daily contact with me and says he cares and worries about me. will we ever get passed this and be back as a couple again

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago

Hi Andrea sounds like a very tough situation right now. And I hope you find the answers/ guidance you are needing. I can give my own insight into this … please check my profile and if you feel connected then get me in chat and we can take it from there.

Wishing you well Dino

over 8 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me any time for the truth to your future 100%acc ty.

over 8 years ago

Andrea the person that caused the breakup is still very present in his life. If you would like to know where the two of you are headed and if can fix this, please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Andrea,

Perhaps you may like to consider a reading with me and I will also put in some advice using psychology. I have studied with the College of Applied Psychology Sydney, NSW Australia. Please note I am a cross between Dr Phil and Judge Judy and I am a believe in what is referred as Solution Focused Therapy rather than just discussing one’s feelings and the past.

Please keep in mind whilst the cards do show what is around the person you are enquiring about, at all time the reader can only read the cards and that final decision whether or not to invest emotionally is still all yours.

All the best ESTHER

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

I am seeing a major obstical coming between you and your partner, please contact me and allow me to give you full insight, details, an exact timefraames :)

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

He does still love you , if you would like a reading please contact me live chat blessings

over 8 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Hello psychic lee here :)

I would be glad to connect with you through a private live chat. I hope to hear from you soon!

TY & GB :)

over 8 years ago

Hi, if you like please feel free to contact me and together we can take a look at things and see what is ahead for you and him and see what is the paths that will be opening or closing for you and him as well. I do wish you all the best as this is not an easy situation you are in . Many blessings

over 8 years ago

hello friend, I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 8 years ago

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

come to my room. i am avail now dear i assisit you I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
sonyaspsychicreading's photo

gone for awhile (sonyaspsychicreading)

29 posts

well dear why do you want this yes i see you have feelings for him but dear it will always happen how can you trust he will not hurt you again yes you both have feelings but you can do better and be happy without the fear of him being dis honest or hurting you again

how many times can you get burned bye the same flame and still go back??

so my answer to you forgive yes but also forget!! and move forward in your life be strong make strong choices

you will be happier i promise it will be rewarding for you in the end i know it seems hard but it will help…

blessings upon you always make good choices and be wise

and if you want to talk more after reading this im always here and can give you advice and answer anything for you okay??

over 8 years ago

If you still want help and the truth, contact me

over 8 years ago

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you , please contact me live chat ;) blessings

over 8 years ago
psychic_tarot_expert's photo

Psychic Susan (psychic_tarot_expert)

117 posts

Please call for a detailed reading on this matter!

over 8 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 100%acc ty.

over 8 years ago

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

http://www.bitwine.com/users/314461-johncgex

over 8 years ago

I can help