readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

its not you contact me for details

over 8 years ago
mrsvivian's photo

A True Psychic Tina Vivian (mrsvivian)

50 posts

this is not coming from u, I feel whats going on around u is a situation from the past..for more info contact me

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

Please contact me for a full reading & take advantage of my summer special, $25 no time limit reading!

over 8 years ago

Hi you sound quite down on yourself. It is not always a case of what you are doing wrong – but rather what can you change! With guidance and insight you can bring forward change without any doubts!

over 8 years ago
readings_by_taylor's photo

Taylor (readings_by_taylor)

194 posts

there is more to it then just, why or what you see

over 8 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 8 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

you are meant to be very happy in life but there has been obstacles standing in the way of recently Plz contact me I would love to help put your mind at ease

over 8 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading , please contact me live chat. Only 87 cent a min ;)

over 8 years ago

First we will need to do a meditation to see what is happening in your life. Please contact me in chat to begin the process of discovering what’s going wrong with your life.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

plz come to my room. I will give u spiritual guide and make your life beautiful as you realy feel it. i am natural born psychic i want to help people with deep of heart. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i am hard working and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
psychicalexandria's photo

*~ Spiritual Alexandria ~* (psychicalexandria)

18 posts

please contact me there is a lot going on with you spiritually that you need to know about I can help in all matters of life…chat me for my $10 deal unlimited time and questions

over 8 years ago

The short answer, is you are being clouded by an illusion of negativity that is influencing your clarity and perspective in life.

You must detach and escape, regain vision and return.

The problem is the type of people you are allowing in your life, not the type of person you are.

You are a kind person, but must strengthen and protect yourself from negative toxic energies.

Blessings, stay positive and stay in the light.

Much love.

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

★ YOUR CARD OF THE DAY 4.95 ★

Need a quick answer ?

Need clarity ?

You choose the cards. ANGEL cards, UNICORN cards, TAROT cards, MERMAID cards, PLAYING cards.

Sometimes we need daily guidance

Should I or shouldn’t I ?

Will he or won’t he ?

What will happen next ?

Will they call ?

You decide which cards you are drawn to

My spirit guide will select a card just for you, and I can tell you what is shown

YOUR DAILY CARD CAN HELP YOU TODAY

MAKING TODAY BETTER

MAKING TOMORROW REMARKABLE

over 8 years ago

Hi , if you are needing clarity and guidance I would be happy to help you with that. Transition can bring in great change and I feel that is coming soon for you . If you like please feel free to come by and I would be happy to help you. I wish you all the best …Dom

over 8 years ago

hello dear with light and harmony I can guide u, allow with me a psychic connection in my chat room, I’m sure,I can give you a solid help. People not leave my room without a real help! In faith

Marcello

over 8 years ago

find the answers you seek I can guide you to peace of mind

over 8 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

Feeling of lost and alone and looking around thinking why is it I jut cant be with whom im supposed to be with, Thinking maybe your just meant to be alone?

I understand all your thoughts and worries. I can assure you none is true and you are suffering from something more then what the eye can see..

Chat with me I’ll explain

over 8 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young. I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 6/08/15-6/15/15!!!! $$$ OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (6/12/15)!!! SPECIAL JUNE DEALS!