couldn't move

over 8 years ago
poohbear24 didn't upload a photo

lovely me (poohbear24)

107 posts

As i was sleeping lastbight around 5@m i felt a cold brezze on the top of my head i tried to get up i couldn’t move i tryed screaming and i could hardly say anything then finally i screamed jesus 3 tyme and it let me go can someone please tell me wats going on i am very worried was i just dreaming or what

over 8 years ago

I don’t mean to steal your post but this same thing happened to me. Only I woke up and I saw this male figure standing at the foot of my bed, with like a glow. I couldn’t move, period. My baby was laying next to me and I was terrified. Then the thing like laid on me and started to hug me, I could feel the hair, the weight, the proportions and a watch. I just started saying in my head please don’t hurt my baby and said the blood of jesus. It was gone but I had a scratch mark on my arm from the watch, the only watch that had ever scratched me was my ex’s. Same spot. What freaked me out was the hair, the weight, the way it hugged me was all related to my ex. I thought I was crazy…but it was real! Again I’m sorry but I’ve never told anyone because I wasn’t sure of this has happened to others…but I see it has! I hope you get your answers.

over 8 years ago
poohbear24 didn't upload a photo

lovely me (poohbear24)

107 posts

Thats ok no problem i hope u get answers also just pray about it tell the devil to flea i have many off issues going on so i dont know what to think gobless you and whatever thats trying to stay attached to u from you ex

over 8 years ago

Sleep paralysis is something that occurs in us to prevent us from physically acting out our dreams or moving in our sleep and hurting ourselves. Though I am a believer in things most people don’t (hello I communicate with dead people hahaha) I always look for the more logical explanation. I am not dismissing a possible paranormal experience, but many times we create things in our mind out of fear. This would be I time I would take to bless my home ad my self by first clearing it. Many different spiritual/religious faiths do this differently, but the intent behind it is what counts. Please contact me for if additional information is needed. Blessings!

over 8 years ago

I am willing to look into this and try to look deeper into what you can do about this situation, to bring you peace and safety while you sleep.

There are a few things going on i feel, that are causing you stress and spiritually making you vulnerable.

I do not do spells, but i can tell you ways that you can protect yourself and do clearings for you in session.

Blessings and good will.