Deciding to let go..can't do this anymore

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

take a session so i can guide you.

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

please live chat with me as I do see positivity ahead for you and would love to give you a full reading w/details and timeframes

over 8 years ago

contact me live

over 8 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

There is a spiritual solution to your problem. You can overcome your addiction to this person by learning to care for yourself, stepping away and saying NO. I can help you through this.

over 8 years ago

Letting go can be a hard thing to do but also very freeing . If you would like to join me in live chat we can take a look at the path that is ahead for you and I can help you find the inner strength that will make it a bit easier to let go so you can find the happiness you deserve as well . I wish you all the best and many blessings as I know this is not an easy thing to decide. Look forward to chatting ….Dom

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

dear im avail now i assist you call me now dear i am natural born psychic with 6 years experience. i like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i want to help people with deep of heart. i am hardworking and honest with my profession. i believe that i will solve your problem and will guide u from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago

This situation has taken a toll on you and caused you to carry a heavy burden. Please contact me soon if you would like to know where things are headed for you.