effect divprce

over 8 years ago

i have a boy age 4, a daugther almost 2 and a 6 month old. will leaving my current husband effect them and plz INEED A PSYCHIC WHO WILL HONESTLY CONNECT AND WONT SELL ME SPELLS it seems everytime i pay for a reading rigth away they tell me that there is a spell ahhh no there isnt i have paid to get it removed and 0 results so there for no wayyy anyways im tired of being with this man i married i feel as if im in prison i cant do anything with my life he has so much negativity will divorce effect my kids

over 8 years ago

I bluntly honest, contact me live

over 8 years ago
psychic_tarot_expert's photo

Psychic Susan (psychic_tarot_expert)

117 posts

Please read my bio. As stated I do not believe in spells and curses and will never say you are under one. or vice versa, try to have you pay to remove one. Bad things happen to good people. Please contact me and we can discuss this matter.

over 8 years ago

I have 20 plus years in love and romance,i have a have 2 big locations and helped many world-wide contact me if you would like a reading done

over 8 years ago
psychic_readings_by_london's photo

Psychic Now (psychic_readings_by_london)

59 posts

it will effect your kids , chat live with me now

over 8 years ago

Contact me if you would like an honest reading and guidance. Check out my profile to see if I seem like a good match for you. Take care!

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

I don’t believe in spells or spell removal, yes it will affect everyones life, call me for clarity

over 8 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Moriah, I have taken an oath as an initiated Witch to NEVER sell spells for money. In fact, I wrote a book about the curse scam you’ve run into called Have You Been Hexed? Recognizing & Breaking Curses. Instead, I’d love to give you a reading where you can SEE the results for yourself. If you give me a photo of your hand I can diagram it for you so that you can be empowered with advice and see the evidence for yourself in the palm of your hand. Message me now to schedule an appointment.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

i assist you dear come dear I am natural born psychic with 6 year experience. I like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i want to help people with deep of heart. i am hardworking and honest with my profession. l believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

Join me for a private session,and ill be glad to look further into this for you!

hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 8 years ago
medium_john_spratt didn't upload a photo

HONEST SCOTTISH PSYCHIC (medium_john_spratt)

121 posts

Have a look at my bio and if you like what you read please come and chat with with. I would like to look at this for you

over 8 years ago

Divorce can be very difficult. If you want to know how this will affect you and your kids, please contat me soon.