Spell work removal

over 8 years ago
lilprincess1 didn't upload a photo

lilprincess1

62 posts

Why does it cost so much for a cleansing 200-1000 ? Is there any psychic on here that can help remove bad energy for a lower price? I was told a spell was put to pull us apart and to get him closer to another women. Is there anyway I can remove this myself????

over 8 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

People charge so much because they know you are desperate, and you can’t see another way to get what you want

Yes you can remove a spell, it is free and easy to do.

JUST DON’T BELIEVE IT!

A spell only works if you believe it!

have a reading now and we can see why he wants another woman.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

I am natural born psychic with 6 year experience. I like to help people to find the way to feelings happy and successful. i want to help people with deep of heart. i am hardworking and honest with my profession. l believe that i will solve your problem and will guide you from the right path of life.

over 8 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

Yes with positive spiritual positive healing we can remove bad energy of black magic.Take session so i can explain you how.

over 8 years ago

I don’t charge for cleansing …. just pay for a reading…....... and it does help if you don’t believe in spells, contact me live for clarity ….........

over 8 years ago

I do not believe in spells. A so called spell can only work if you think it is working on you. Placebo effect in a way.

Cleansing why pay 1000s when it should come as part of an uplifting reading …. no one can cleanse you but you …

Blessings …

over 8 years ago
psychic_alexis92's photo

Alexis (psychic_alexis92)

72 posts

hi call me heres 2 free mins ! have blessed day :)

over 8 years ago

If you would like honest answers to why things are happening please feel free to contact me and through a reading we can see what lays ahead for you and him . I wish you all the best and many blessings as well

over 8 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

I wrote the book Have You Been Hexed? Recognizing & Breaking Curses. You can remove ANY bad luck spell by yourself for FREE. Such spells are very rare in Western culture, however. I can offer you a reading, and if I see a real spell there I will happily remove it for free. Message me to schedule an appointment.

over 8 years ago
johncgex didn't upload a photo

Truthful (johncgex)

236 posts

I am a psychic medium, who covers past, present, and future situations. I am able to connect with passed loved ones and guides.I am also able to connect with pets in the living to find out what their needs are. Having grown up in a family of spiritual mediums, I consider myself a well rounded psychic. Giving readings for your love life, business, health, etc. is my pleasure. I will always tell you what I see, hear and feel with honesty and Integrity.

over 8 years ago
thelovehealer's photo

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

89 posts

Hello hun i have helped many in the same situation you are in and i would like to talk to you over your situation,Hope to hear from you soon!,THE LOVE QUEEN

over 8 years ago
psychic_readings_by_london's photo

Psychic Now (psychic_readings_by_london)

59 posts

chat live now !