Twin Flames and Spellwork

over 8 years ago

Are there any psychic here who can read twin flames or tell if someone is a twin flames. I’m also looking for someone who is experienced in spellwork. Looking for someone who can feel and read my situation. me 9.13.91 them 3.17.91 please no generic copy and paste message. in search of someone gifted and genuine for guidance.

over 8 years ago
psychic_readings_by_london's photo

Psychic Now (psychic_readings_by_london)

59 posts

i’m picking up alot on this i see alot going on around you , you feel very confossed , chat with me now

over 8 years ago

spellwork won’t help, contact me

over 8 years ago
psychic_readings_by_london's photo

Psychic Now (psychic_readings_by_london)

59 posts

i don’t no how to contact you request a chatg

over 8 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Asha, I would love to offer you a palm reading from a photo of your hand to confirm whether a person is a twin flame. I wrote the book Palmistry Every Day. Message me now to schedule an appointment and see for yourself in the palm of your hand! I took an oath during my initiation as a witch to never charge for spellwork, but am happy to advise you on that matter for free after your reading.

over 8 years ago

Asha if you would like me to look into your situation and see why the two of you have not been put into a place of reunification yet, please contact me soon.

over 8 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

I can help you if you contact me for a private session, theres so much involved with your situation that I would rather discuss with you privately. Hope to hear from you soon

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

there is a very strong, possible twin flame connection. but something is in between the two of you spiritually. please contact me so I can give you more insight and a full reading

over 8 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

and I do also provide spell work that I have been doing for 10+ yrs, not just 2 or 3 types of love spells that can fit to anyone but spells that are handmade to fit your exact situation and have full results.

over 8 years ago

hi you can read over my reviews and if you like come and chat with me i promise you straight forward answers…i have been a reader for over 17 years and am looking forward to speaking with you

over 8 years ago
askcristina's photo

Cristina (askcristina)

133 posts

I’ve written two books on spell work: ancient magic for the modern witch ,and Gypsy wisdom…if you wish a reading on twin flames I should be available in the next couple of hours.

over 8 years ago
medium_john_spratt didn't upload a photo

HONEST SCOTTISH PSYCHIC (medium_john_spratt)

121 posts

I’m online now and wold like to look at this for you. If I’m not online please send me a message and I will arrange a time with you. I’m on most days 11am – 11pm GMT Hope to talk soon.

over 8 years ago
psychic_tarot_expert's photo

Psychic Susan (psychic_tarot_expert)

117 posts

Please read my article on soul mates! Please be careful with spells. Trying to force a change in another persons path can cause negative energy for you.

over 8 years ago

hello, I cna help you right away on your relationship issues and much more in your life for the future . I read around the spirit of the person and see what is ahead for you . Contact me and I can help you right away . Blessings

over 8 years ago

Hi, through a deep heart read I can help you understand what his feelings are and what will become of this. Sometimes we just need clarity and honesty so we can move forward if it is not going to happen .