Is he for real

over 9 years ago

I have had someone come into my life suddenly who has supported me all the way, for 6 months through great loss, I would like more from him, but does he feel the same about me?

over 9 years ago

Hi to get insight into this person and how they are feeling and thinking you should look for a reader that you will feel connected with. All chats in readings start with 3 minutes and in that time you will know if you connect or not.

Not possible to give answers here just through a forum messaging system. Hope you find the clarity you need no matter what is picked up.

over 9 years ago

Being with someone who offers you everything you have been lokoing for can be quite scary. If you want to know if he is sincere or just playing a game, please contact me soon.

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

yes he has feelings for you but for that you need to send heart telepathy message to his soul for fast communication.

over 9 years ago

if you want the truth, contact me

over 9 years ago
medium_john_spratt didn't upload a photo

HONEST SCOTTISH PSYCHIC (medium_john_spratt)

121 posts

There is a great bond there, With a little more confidence things can change for the better. Come chat with me if you like

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Lisa, it’s great when people stand by you during tough times. I’d love to give you a crystal ball reading to discover how he feels about you. Message me now to schedule an appointment!