Lost without direction

over 9 years ago

My DOB 8/10/72 his 10/12/80. I’ve been in a on again off again relationship with this man for numerous years and we share children together. He’s in my thoughts when I sleep and I wake. Does he think of my children and I? Unfourtanatley we’ve parted. He’s in a home w/woman and 5 kids. I can’t quite understand his logic. My kids see the difference in him and so do I. He has gone so far as to stop providing for them and telling them lies. We’ve battled through a lot of things together but he has been through a lot of turmoil in past few years, his issues become my issues. Is he the reason for my spiritual gloom or down fall. Will he and I be able to coexist?

over 9 years ago

if you want the truth i can help

over 9 years ago

Is it worth fighting for?

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

I am sorry that your separation causes you strife. I could give you a palm reading from a photo of your hand to show you the evidence in the palm of your hand as to whether you can reunite. I can read your kids’ palms at no extra charge! Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago

I se that he has really taken you through a lot emotionally, but there is a reason for this. If you want to know if it’s best to keep trying or move forward, please contact me soon.

over 9 years ago

I know what he feels, however, I don’t know what’s his resistance is.

over 9 years ago
krishmaqvan didn't upload a photo

clairvoyance love life reader (krishmaqvan)

889 posts

he has fear of rejection from you.

over 9 years ago

@Kishor that’s odd because that’s what I fear from him.

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hello, I am picking up that this a spiritual connection between you and this man. It feels like there is more here that is going to develop between you two and i am seeing to happen.

Would love to help you with your situation. Come lets chat and i will use the best of my abilities to help guide and advise you onto your situation.

Look forwards in chatting with you!

Love and light, Paulina

over 9 years ago

I’m mentally exhausted and confused

over 9 years ago

Allow me to assist you.

over 9 years ago

Guidance with a resolution and precise answers nothing vague. I’ve given so much and I need to know if I should continue to fight for him or let him go

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

My guide would say.

“Never fight a battle you have no chance of winning”

You can’t get more precise than that!

over 9 years ago

@ The Oracle so are you saying that I don’t have a chance with him.

over 9 years ago

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Not at all, I am just saying what my guide would say, when he reads your post, I have worked with him for 40 years, he is always direct and to the point.

I have not made a connection with you yet, the words I typed are general wisdom, after reading your post and the cycle you are in.

Just living and paying the bills is stressful enough, a relationship should enrich your life, make you happy and excited, of course there will be flat days, that’s life.

For a relationship to work and be secure you need 6 things.

Availability, ie;2 single people who want the same thing. Communication, respect, trust, equality, freedom.

When you can tick all six boxes you know you have the right person, and the effort is worth it

over 9 years ago

@ The Oracle I understand fully what you are saying.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Treasure,

As a counsellor I totally agree with The Oracle above.

In this case your ex is NOT EMOTIONALLY AVAILABLE which mean he is not available and therefore – NO he is not worth fighting for.

Besides a relationship is suppose to be a pleasure not a battleground.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Gosh Esther, I have watched you on another site, when is your TV show coming out, we need you to sort the world out!!

over 9 years ago

In looking for a psychic or spiritual guide I need someone I can really connect with and guide me in the right direction.

over 9 years ago

Life is complicated

over 9 years ago
peace_love_hope's photo

Advisor Evon (peace_love_hope)

58 posts

call me first three minutes are free to see if we get a connection