friendship

over 9 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

will i ever find or meet a true friend in my life? I’m a good person and always give my all, but yet to meet someone who will do the same for me. It’s been a rough year for me and pretty much lost everything. Even my family is fake. I just want a decent long lasting friend..

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

Just now you would be too much like hard work, when you get sorted, and are happy, yes you will attract friends, we all have our own problems and don’t need someone who has lots of problems.

You have to change first, then you will be like a magnet, attracting good people,

I am ready for a reading now.

over 9 years ago
mystical.maeve didn't upload a photo

PsychicSpiritualistMaeve. (mystical.maeve)

26 posts

Contact me and ill help you and give you the answers you want and need :)

over 9 years ago

the law of attraction is key here, contact me live

over 9 years ago

Allow me to assist you.

over 9 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

toree, Sometimes we just try to hard. I can help you with the guidance you need to move forward. Blessings.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Hi Toree. I saw you ask this question before. Have you been helped? You can message me for an appointment or just to exchange messages as friends. :)

over 9 years ago

I do not think you are asking too much. A very honest heartfelt question you ask. It starts from within …. see what you can change there to bring forward change in other ways.

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.