finding love

over 9 years ago
princellsimpson didn't upload a photo

princellsimpson (princellsimpson)

1 post

hi, im new too this an i like to know if i will ever find love i have never been with a girl before i feel like there is something wrong with me at time’s like i have a negitve spiret around me or something.. I NEED HELP! 3/21/88

over 9 years ago
needclarity's photo

☪NeedClarity (needclarity)

84 posts

HI princell i would love to chat with you to give you the clarity you need swetty i have the answers you are looking for. chat soon

over 9 years ago

Let me see if there is something going on with your spiritual energy and why this has not happened. Please contact me soon.

over 9 years ago

Honey, i can help to answer your questions, contact me live

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Princell, I’d love to give you a crystal ball reading to see your potential love with a woman in the future! Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago

Allow me to assist you.

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

i would lve to give you a full, in-depth love reading for you as am I new to bitwine with my great low price of just 0.89 per min and have $10love readings

over 9 years ago
medium_john_spratt didn't upload a photo

HONEST SCOTTISH PSYCHIC (medium_john_spratt)

121 posts

I can look into this for you and see what is coming your way in love.

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.