being forced

over 9 years ago

Y it feel like because of my living situation that I’m being forced in a silent matter to ask my son’s father 03/25/1970 for help… he isn’t even speaking to me right… I know that he has personal issues going which is keeping us from being together as a family. But this person that I feel like is forcing me is supposed to b my FRIEND & they know the status between 12/11/1982 me & my son’s father.. I feel like everyone has turned their back on me including HIM. I got into the relationship with him cause I thought our bond & the love that we shared for the same things was strong to withstand anything. I want to reach out & ask for his help but in the process I dont want him to manipulate ME… I feel like his heart has completely gone cold that’s y we’re in the space that were in… would it honestly change or matter if I had a heart to heart with him????

over 9 years ago

contact me live, i can give you truthful insight into this

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Verneatta, it sounds like you already know the answer to this question. If you’d like confirmation, message me to schedule an appointment.

over 9 years ago
needclarity's photo

☪NeedClarity (needclarity)

84 posts

call me, i can give you indepth reading.with grate deal 5.00 for 10mins 10.00 for 30min. see you soon

over 9 years ago

There is a reason you keep going through this cycle Verneatta. If you want to stop once and for all, please contact me soon.

over 9 years ago

Allow me to assist you.

over 9 years ago
medium_john_spratt didn't upload a photo

HONEST SCOTTISH PSYCHIC (medium_john_spratt)

121 posts

I can connect with you and have a look if you wish. Please come chat with me anytime

over 9 years ago

hi just reading your post , and yes you do know the answer already you r just looking for comformation on it, so leave it alone because hes just gonna make you feel worse trust in God he will get you through a little praying and some faith doesnt hurt

over 9 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

Confirmation is all you are looking for. By doing an angel reading I can give you that confirmation and the steps on how to move forward. Blessings.

over 9 years ago
laylasinsights didn't upload a photo

laylasinsights (laylasinsights)

150 posts

I will pray for you.

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

Verneatta, come by and visit me sometime, and together we can sort this out for you. I try to connect with first names, dates of birth, and if possible, I will instantly pass along to you what is received from spirit.

I look forward to hearing from you, and God bless you!

over 9 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hi Verneatta, I am seeing that the father of your son still cares for you but has some issues with moving forwards in love and commitment. My guides tell me that he will come back into your life. He just needs time to be ready and initiate with you.

Come chat with me so i can get some more insight. I will use the best of my abilities to help guide and advise you onto your situation. Look forwards in hearing from you!

Love and light, Paulina