really bad dreams

over 9 years ago

Ihi again ive been having really bad dream for a long time now all i dream about is death i dream about dead dogs, graveyards, i had a dream where my son got killed and i woke up sobbing, i had a dream of my daugther being raped and i just had a dream that my brother was brutally murderin front of me i dont understand why i dream like this i have even dreamnt about demons pulling me to fall with them please help moriah 7/11/92

over 9 years ago

I can help, contact me live

over 9 years ago

There seems to be a negative spiritual entity in your life. Please contact me in private chat so we can discuss this more.

over 9 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

hi Moriah this could mean many things or nothing at all could just be a sign of stress please contact me so we may get to te bottom of this hun

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Moirah, your dreams are symbolic. You are a transformer. A journeyer through worlds. Message me to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

You are not dreaming, you are having nightmares, which are based on fear and insecurity.

A dream is a brief glimpse of future events,

A nightmare is something you feel insecure or worried about, for example if you go for a walk and a dog barks at you, your sub conscious remembers that and when you sleep that fear surfaces as a dream, maybe of being chased or attacked.

Something has you stressed or worried, most likely a relationship problem, or even a lack of relationship.

I would be happy to take a look for you, when you can accept reality, then the nightmares will stop.

over 9 years ago

Hi , I am sorry to hear you have having such negative dreams but I do specialize in dream interpertation. If you like please feel free to contact me and we can take a look and see why these nightmares are happening and what they mean for you ,many blessings Dom

over 9 years ago

oracle its not insecurity sometimes i have had a very wonderful day and when i go to bed i dream negativity and i dont know what reality i have to realize maybe its that i have to many kids?? i dnt know what elsr Sylvia i know i do have a very bad entity around me it evem distutbs by kids dreams they always wake up crying i would lovr to scheduale a chat with you

over 9 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

seems like there is a some thing causing you to have these dreams contact me for for more info i would love to help you

over 9 years ago

Honey I can help you …...... you can use one of my special deals

over 9 years ago

hi just reading your reading your post, it is called a spiritual battle. and the devil is trying to pull you down but choose the right way pray against it. and don’t let these dreams get to you

over 9 years ago
psychicreadersunited's photo

Psychic Hekite (psychicreadersunited)

104 posts

Hi I can do a dream reading for you

over 9 years ago
angelkate's photo

Angel Kate- Accurate readin... (angelkate)

119 posts

Your subconscous is in turmoil. This can be settled down with some very simple techniques and also guidance. Blessings.