spell cast for me and my bunny :D

over 9 years ago
gintama didn't upload a photo

JT (gintama)

5 posts

hehe exactly as the title says

i just got my bunny a little over a month ago and i want to bond with him. He likes my dog more then me and i get jealous :3

thanks!

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

I can offer you a spell and would love to help you connect with him, please give me a call so we can get started

over 9 years ago
the_oracle didn't upload a photo

Oracle..... (the_oracle)

416 posts

No spell will make anyone or any animal like you.

Animals are more sensitive than people, I can give you a few tips to help you bond with your bunny.

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

I have a pet rabbit myself and I wrote the book Animal Familiars for Beginners. I can’t sell you a spell due to my oaths I took as a witch at initiation, but I can advise you on some magical techniques you can do yourself to bond with your bunny. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago

Please contact me in private chat with your name and birth date.

over 9 years ago
thepsychiceyes's photo

Psychic Angel Lou (thepsychiceyes)

24 posts

No spell can make your pet love you. Are you kidding me? Any psychic that is willing to help you in this case by casting spells, is brain-washing you. I can give you advice and a few tips on how to connect with this bunny of yours but I don’t cast spells, but i can pick up energies from animals and animal spirits.

over 9 years ago

I think its very sweet you want to connect to your bunny closer.

The danger in spells is they will place holes in your auric field if it goes against another’s will or will in general.

However, you can learn to connect with your bunny on a spiritual level which is what i think you really are hoping to do. :)

Step 1: Make sure to connect to your bunny, spend time analyzing her personality and realize that she has feelings emotions, and a personality just like us. :) once you get to know her, its like speaking to a person who speaks a different language. JUST takes a while for them to pick up, but they will.

We can go over more steps and discuss more if you’d like over messaging or in chat, up to you!!

Feel free to contact me.

over 9 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

i also think it is sweet that you want to connect with your bunny but spell work isn’t a good idea on this one hun there are many other ways to bond with your pets me and many other psychics on this site can read energy in humens as well as pets and can help you better understend how to bond with your bunny with out spell work

over 9 years ago
anthony_master_psychic didn't upload a photo

anthony_master_psychic

99 posts

i also think it is sweet that you want to connect with your bunny but spell work isn’t a good idea on this one hun there are many other ways to bond with your pets me and many other psychics on this site can read energy in humens as well as pets and can help you better understend how to bond with your bunny with out spell work

over 9 years ago
needclarity's photo

☪NeedClarity (needclarity)

84 posts

call now.