I'm trying to be a true friend, will he see that

over 9 years ago
biggreeneyes didn't upload a photo

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

When will Chris contact again? If he does what will he say, I don’t want to be caught off guard. The last conversation we had a couple days ago, I felt hurt by. He thinks I’m badgering him. I told him he was wrong. I’m trying to understand him and his actions and be a friend to him. I’m not sure what has happened to this man, in previous relationships but I know he has been hurt. He was always trying to please me and felt horrible if something wasn’t perfect enough for me. I never wanted him to feel that he had to bend over backwards to please me. I just wanted him to see that I cared about him and not the things that he could do for me. Will he ever stop feeling like I’m an enemy for being concerned. I do, want to add yes we were seeing one another. But this man one day decided he didn’t want a relationship. I agree he has free will to do as he wants, but he gave me nothing when he did it. He acted as if he didn’t want to let me go that day. I care about him and I would love for us to go back to like it was. BUT that’s not my motive. I’m truly concerned over him as to why he is pushing me away. What is happening in his life he cannot tell me. :’( xoxo

Update : 4/23 found out he is seeing a girl he went to school with she recently as of November lost her husband. Will this last? :’( it just seems rushed.

over 9 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

it would be my pleasure to take time in a reading with you and to look into this confusing relationship/friendship.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 9 years ago
earthshod didn't upload a photo

Alexandra Chauran (earthshod)

378 posts

Ann, I can offer you a crystal ball reading to discover what is going on with Chris. Message me now to schedule an appointment!

over 9 years ago
psychicadvisor01's photo

Psychic Readings By Michelle (psychicadvisor01)

187 posts

contact me for insight i do what issues has pushed him away

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

IM ONLINE NOW CONTACT ME FOR HONEST ANSWERS DETAILS INSIGHTS

over 9 years ago

Ann I see that he is going through a lot right now. If you would like to know more, please contact me soon.

over 9 years ago
thelovehealer's photo

**THE LOVE QUEEN** (thelovehealer)

89 posts

Hello i have read your post and i do feel everything your going through and i would like to tell you everything im seeing and what will be happening!Contact me i’m online

over 9 years ago
lovepsychicnatalie's photo

**Love Expert** Psychic Nat... (lovepsychicnatalie)

157 posts

☾✯ Hello, my name is natalie and i have over 10+ years of experiance helping clients from all over the world with love ~ career ~ family ~ friends ~ and health. dont be left in the dark, let me be the bridge between you and the answers and peace of mind you’ve been looking for. please give me a call so i can provide you with an in-depth reading, hope to hear from you soon!! ✯☽

over 9 years ago

I see that chris and you have had a connection in the past and this is something that you are hoping to rekindle, because you know the potential is there. The fact he is pushing you away has left you drained and hurt and confused. I would like to help you regain clarity around this and we can look into chris.

Blessings to you dear, Feel free to message me to try and see what the best deal is fit for your situation.

over 9 years ago

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

Just found out, he is seeing someone he went to school with. She recently lost her husband, in November. Will the two last :’(

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

He feels controlled, that’s why he is quiet. If you would like a reading , please contact me live chat . blessings

over 9 years ago

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

Thx but I found out his reason :(

over 9 years ago

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

Will they last? Can anyone, pick up on him and this woman. It just all seems so soon after her loss

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 9 years ago

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology.

over 9 years ago
psychic_chrystal's photo

I Reunite Lost Love ☾✯~... (psychic_chrystal)

208 posts

Hello my name is Chrystal,

This friend does understand where you come from but sometimes the truth hurts and many run from it.

You are spiritual your self and maybe you come off too strong with it but your only trying to do what your spirit wants..

Your heart is in the right place but many don’t understand you.

Contact me i’ll tell you everything you NEED to know.