First date went well but no call

over 9 years ago
fightorflight22 didn't upload a photo

fightorflight22

2 posts

Hi- I don’t know which psychic to choose! Someone please direct me:

A week ago I met someone on a dating site and we talked everyday (mostly him initiating) and seemed to have mutual friends/interests in common. We went out for drinks on Friday, seemed to go well! He asked me out for a second date as he walked me to my car. I told him I would love that, then we hugged, kissed on the cheek and I left. I texted him 20 mins late to let him know I had a good time and he texted me back right away that he did too and was looking forward to seeing me again. Fast forward 3 days later and NOTHING. Not a word. This is the first guy in over a year that I would actually like to go on a second date with. Help! Am i wasting my time? Should I cut my losses and forget about him? Shame. I liked him…

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear FightorFlight,

Love your name a bit of humour.

However if you have to fight to go out with anyone or a relationship than it is actually flight time – sorry.

If you wish to know what the cards actually say, then you will need to visit me in Live-Chat as we do not do free readings here on the public forum.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

Men get turned off easily if its too easy for them. They love a chase. When you do hear from him wait a few days before replying ;)

over 9 years ago
drsunnymarie's photo

Dr Sunny Marie (drsunnymarie)

37 posts

Hello love,Please review my Article,(Life & Death, My Walk to the other side!) then click on Private Chat, My Soul purpose, YOU! God Bless Warm Regards Dr Sunny ,Merry Christmas!

over 9 years ago
mermaiden didn't upload a photo

MerMaiden (mermaiden)

121 posts

RELAX… if you give off a needy vibe, some men back of quickly.

When you converse with him keep it casual and fun. As you should with all interactions with him. Rune Melody gave some good advice here, its not a game, its more like, your life is just as important as his! Keep your cool.. its a better way to attract a man.

good luck fishing!

over 9 years ago
aambe's photo

Aambe (aambe)

63 posts

Hello dear…. WEll Love and hate is always opposite way it never combine with each other. but your situation is different and Yes i can sense relation can develop further way…i can help you in this regards

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

I can help you today, and my special rate is 1.00/min. Please take a look at my feedback from clients.

over 9 years ago

Hi i can understand your situation and how frustrating that can be. If you like we can take a look and see what happend and see if he will call or if its better to just move on ..best wishes Dom

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 12/13-12/20!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (12/16/14) SPECIAL HOLIDAY DEALS NOW!

over 9 years ago
psychicloveadvisormarcy's photo

Psychic Love Advisor (psychicloveadvisormarcy)

4 posts

Hello, if you are still looking for a Psychic to help you, please contact me, blessings

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Patience is the key dear ;) if you would like a reading , please contact me live. 99 cent a min. blessings

over 9 years ago
foryou didn't upload a photo

Abbra (foryou)

126 posts

No, don’t give him up already, he really does care…I get the feeling that something has been taking up a lot of his time and his schedule is a wreck which in turn he feels he doesn’t want to contact you and have to put you off…he’s just waiting until the dust settles to call you.