paid another psychic 0 results

over 9 years ago

Dob 7/11/92 for 2 years i have been paying psychics to remove this so called “spell” someone casted upon my marriage and there are no results this is getting out of hand now im thinking about divorcing him but i havent commented this to him im not happy anymore i have no emotion in my face he dosent even make me feel good sexually so why would i sit and wait i rather be alone than be broken hearted we talked aboutt how ive been feeling i tell him that i cant forget what he has done to me and he still dosent fully understand will i be happier if i leave him or should i try to fix my marriage plus i feel that being with him i cant do anything with my life i want to go to school and work and with him i cant do none of that hes always accusing mme of cheating and i get depressed i would miss work sorry for writing so much i post on her to talk to someone cause i have no one not even my mother

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

your issue is of self worth hun you need to love you and knowyou deserve more I am on line now if you wish to talk I have several specials and happy hour starts soon

over 9 years ago

Omg… I feel you so much & I wasnt going to log in today but I felt compelled to. But I also paid someone to do work & nothing has changed. Actually things have gotten completely worse. I’m to the point of no return where I’m just confused. & I know that the other party has the freedom of will but they also said that we were soul mates & they couldn’t & wouldn’t do the work if we weren’t. I just hate to hear that u have been dealing with this situation for 2 years. I also take into consideration that the psychics are not God but y would they recommend these services that really don’t guarantee work. They women that did the spiritual ad she would call it guaranteed an 98.9 results.. it just makes u wonder… I wish there was something that I could do to make ur situation better…

over 9 years ago

ldyfi thats so true me as a woman i know now i desde way better me being with him makes me feel like i dont value myself

over 9 years ago

VERNNEATTA my advise is dont pay for anything anymore honestly i paid at least 7 psychics and 100 and up each i paid them and said the same thing that me and my husband are soulmates and blah blah and that there is a woman trying to separate us to me ir it was to be true then why out of seven none could help me when i worked i would give those psychics with al ny check and the next day they would disappear into thin air they would change their phone number my husbaand would hit me bad he puts me down in the worst ways and they would say it was cause of blackmagic he stopped hitting me cause i called the police if he does really have a curse why would he stop cause of police to me its all at his convinience im going to start working save up money get a car and divorce him and leave but i wont tell him it will be a surprice

over 9 years ago

and i have been getting close to god and you should too i always ask god and he answers in the bible he says i will help thosewho seek help from me abd its true thats why if i leave my husband i will never feel alone because he fills my hearth with love and i know he loves me and is always there when i need him

over 9 years ago

Well I know now. The only thing is this is my son’s father. I love him with a passion & I also had to call the poilce within the last week. It got so bad that I had to put a restraining order in him cause he continues to break in my house rather than take keys. Imma b honest I got offered a free reading & everything that SHE sed is coming to past verses the paid readings which have only been 3 in this sight. I’m a very faithful women of God & always have been. But I dont think that is right for these psychics to mislead ppl who r looking for advice & clarfiction when it comes to certain things. I pray about all areas of my life but I just need to b more patient & listen to when God speaks..

over 9 years ago
haravtar didn't upload a photo

haravtar

17 posts

There’s no curse and you don’t need spell remover. The curse and spell is within the individual’s heart. It’s the fear and ego. Once they replace it with love, all will shift for the better. They have to do it themself. They have to be able to see love all around them and within them. It’s all in the mind sweetie. If one can educate and another see and understand, if one can be introduced into a location or place where they learn to love all, then things will get better. Hope that makes sense…

over 9 years ago

harvatar no i dnt get what your saying curse is not in my ego and not in my hearth and how do you see love in a husband that controls you and beats you and your family dosent cares about you and laughs at you like i said i see love in god and my three kids i feel im a pretty

over 9 years ago

i feel im a pretty good person when i see soneobe down i pick them up and help people who ask for help thats why i feel love from god honestly hes been helping me in the smallest ways that only i know

over 9 years ago

Hello Moriah, I would love to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be Blessed!:)

over 9 years ago

I can help

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

I am so sorry to hear all this. as I read your story my spirit wept. Sending you out love and light your in my prayers. If you ever want to chat reach out dear look over my bio if that helps. God bless.

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Please folks…stop paying for “spell removal” There is no curse. I am currently working on an article which you will find posted in “articles” about this practice. If you have questions, I am happy to help. I provide honest insight, emotional support, highly accurate readings and integrity. I prefer repeat clients that love and trust me, for what I have done to help them. This can never be replaced by fear. Blessings, Lynn

over 9 years ago
spiritmessages's photo

Spirit Messages (spiritmessages)

307 posts

http://psychic.bitwine.com/forums/9-ask-a-psychic/topics/10891

“This forum is not to be used as discussion platform amongst clients”

Have you all read the rules to this Ask a Psychic Forum? It’s a good idea to do so. This Forum is designed for questions to be posted by clients and responses to be made by Advisors only, and not as a discussion platform, as stated therein.

over 9 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hello…..I will reveal all truth about your future from your Horoscope….I have 33 years vast experience of Horoscope reading…contact me online live chat with your dates of birth. time of birth and place of birth….Achharya jaydev….!!

over 9 years ago

I can help

over 9 years ago
missomers777's photo

Spiritual Life Coach Somers (missomers777)

6 posts

It sounds to me you worked with the wrong people and or people who did not have the energy to complete the work you needed done, I would like to take a look into this for you myself contact me whenever your free! God bless!..

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

The energy around the relationship is dark, and that’s why you feel that there is a spell on the marriage. You’re not sure what you want at this time, however, the answers are within you!! If you would like a reading , please contact me live chat! Blessings

over 9 years ago

On many occasions I was aske to pay for a curse removal,I was told that another woman ha put a spell on my husband using items of both mine and his,my husband is abusive and I’m now in the process of having him removed from my home and a divorce,don’t pay anymore psychics as I have pai many and they all say different stuff,I had one day good things and next day spoke with them again to be told he’s having an affair.good luck on what u decide xx

over 9 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 11/13-11/20!!!! $10 OFF MY 20, 30, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. TODAY ONLY (11/13/14) SPECIAL HOLIDAY TIME DEALS NOW!

over 9 years ago
master_wolf's photo

MASTER WOLF (master_wolf)

4 posts

The spell has to be removed by true shamanic means. Contact me for results.

over 9 years ago

there was no spell to be removed to begin with, contact me live if you want a reading about the marriage.

over 9 years ago

THERE IS NO SPELL

over 9 years ago

Ythats the thing some psychics say its true and i just talked to one and she said that im not that he cheats but i know for sure my husband dosent cheat hes always calling me and his job is 5 minutes away from our house so i know what hes up to all the time and ive believed we are being witchcrafted because so many weird things have happened