free will

over 9 years ago

If the future can change with free will then how can we predict the future if it is ever changing on a daily basis?

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

some of the future is written in the present time. due to your own actions and such.

over 9 years ago

Here is my insight.

To me, the point of calling a Psychic is to get a warning of what is coming, That is how my events work, I reveal what I see coming and you try and change it if its bad.

The future is not written in stone and there are paths which is what I see, I see so many different directions you can go based on free will.

Path A: You choose to go to the grocery store and get mugged like I predicted and a series of events will be set in motion that are out of your control but other events, other choices will still be in your control.

Understand? :)

Call me if you want to know more, no charge for this kind of chat, Only if you have future related questions or want events!

Blessings

over 9 years ago

Terry, tried calling but seems that be blocked. I know the code you asked for.

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Reading tarot in to the near future is as simple as knowing you are going to get up and go to work in the morning, are that Thanksgiven is three wks away… Free will gives you the ability to embrace are change things you don’t like. This answer is not black or white, but gray ;) its about finding the gray here dear ;) blessings

over 9 years ago
psychicdorothy didn't upload a photo

Psychic Dorothy (psychicdorothy)

194 posts

Hello I would like to assist you with your situation. contact me for a detailed full life reading I will answer all of your questions leaving you with peace of mind and satisfaction, guaranteed!

over 9 years ago

I can sense you heading towards something but not always what you will choose when you get there.

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

I can tell you what the current path will bring you, if no one changes the current of the river. It is up to you, to change the flow.. Blessings, Lynn