I'm so Lonley

over 9 years ago

Im 23 but feel double my age I have 2 beautiful kids And a boyfriend who works away I only see 2s aweek I don’t get out of my house unless I go to take my oldies to school I actually get excited wen my partner is coming home because he is the only adult I cominicate with he my best friend only friend IV started even bribing family so try will come see me like saying I’ll make them bacon butties but yet again I won’t leave the village alone but I don’t job if it’s because I’m stuck in the same for walls everyday no one talk to that I’m starting to have doughts about my boyfriend he sly and he lies about silly stupiedist things but now have it in my head he’s cheating ever since he started working away he has changed Al of a sudden wants go gym fishing ect and he NEVA befor had any of them intress Help I feel am climbing walls surrounding me x

over 9 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

Why Don’t you give me a call, so we can discuss this privately. I would be more then happy to help you find the clarity you are seeking.

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

It’s not the matter of you being stuck. It’s just you stop believing that you can change your situation that your in.

over 9 years ago
mystic...kimmi's photo

Kimmi Lena (mystic...kimmi)

62 posts

I know whats going on, please contact me..I really can help you

over 9 years ago

I can help, contact me live