Should I continue to hope for love?

over 9 years ago

Hi

I have never had a serious relationship and despite that every single aspect in my life is a complete mess and has been since I was 13 still no change 13 years later. I have no friends, family, money or even someone who’s shoulder I can cry on. Am born May 27 1988 and can’t seem to get anything in my life right now matter what I do or how positive I remain. Am a believer in God but I feel I can’t get anything right ever…

please help

Regards

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

As a believer in God keep praying. God bless.

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

I believe you need to stop searching for what you say is right. Start in believing in yourself. Truth is your angels are listening to you. Its just you never have a clear mind. Its full of wonders. This will lead you NO where.

over 9 years ago

Can check and see if you are on a solo path, meaning you are destined for something else, something more important than love, beyond that I can say that after being single between men for 13 years myself, I had just about given up on love even though I knew I had another soulmate out there and sure enough, I met him and that was 4 years ago and we are still going strong….call if you want!