to send or not to send

over 9 years ago
galenfairy didn't upload a photo

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

Last I spoke w my ex things were said..on both sides.. that where most likely damaging to us poss being friends. I think I went too far in my firing back .that he’s dwelling on the negative w us. I wish to fix my part..and wrote a short email saying I’m sorry and I went too far. Wish we could start over and leave the past behind. And some other little stuff. If i send it..will it do more damage or help or just really do nothing. Or should I not send it

over 9 years ago
therockrules didn't upload a photo

rockyrocky (therockrules)

1 post

I’ll send it u know ur ex better then anybody. What harm could it do you guys already not together what more can be said to damage it

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Galen, Please see me before you do anything at this point. I would prefer to focus on the energy between the two of you, for confirmation of my thoughts. http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/258851-starz4lynn

over 9 years ago
themontereypsychic didn't upload a photo

San Francisco’s top Psychic (themontereypsychic)

87 posts

Hello, I am able to tell you your future along with a full life reading for a low flat fee, I have over 99.8% accuracy. Contact me,

over 9 years ago

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Galen, you sent me a note yesterday and I wanted to let you know that I am running a one time special today of 1.00/min ( reg 5.99/min ) I would love to chat with you. Blessings, Lynn

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Its always best to take the high road, if as a person you are mature enough to know when you are wrong then yes that needs to be expressed/shared with the party hurt but, do not assume you will hear from him any time soon and even when you do he will still be a bit standoffish. Remember you must send it for your self not just him. Good luck.

over 9 years ago
tarna1978 didn't upload a photo

tarna1978

362 posts

I

over 9 years ago

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

I did send it. I’m hoping it won’t push him further away. I’m starting a new chapter in my life and I want to let go of all the anger, pain, negative thoughts etc..and I would like it if he was a part of that. Be friends, Start over new. He did his share of hurt…. but i want to let it go. I’m very well aware that I may never hear from him. Which yes saddens me but I guess if that is what it is… keep getting told he will eventually come back .im.hoping but not holding my breath.

over 9 years ago
mystic...kimmi's photo

Kimmi Lena (mystic...kimmi)

62 posts

I believe you know this relationship ran its course, And you are more then ready to move on..You have it more together then you think you do..good luck to you..

over 9 years ago

I can help you and I do not sugar coat anything, contact me live

over 9 years ago
derricksnyder1985 didn't upload a photo

DerrickSnyder (derricksnyder1985)

6 posts

I am a psychic I can help you please contact me

over 9 years ago
derricksnyder1985 didn't upload a photo

DerrickSnyder (derricksnyder1985)

6 posts

which is one determine the important

over 9 years ago
psychic_consultant_debbie didn't upload a photo

PsychicDebbie (psychic_consultant_debbie)

152 posts

Things were said that were not meant, on both sides. Why don’t you contact me for a live, private session for answers and clarity into this situation, I will give you honesty and am looking forward to hearing from you.

over 9 years ago

galenfairy (galenfairy)

140 posts

over 9 years ago
starz4lynn's photo

Starz4Lynn (starz4lynn)

375 posts

Galen, I’m concerned about you..How are you doing ? Blessings, Lynn