I just dnt know anymore

over 9 years ago

My ex & I hve been going back & forth for s while now. He has expressed to me on numerous occasions how much he cares & he can indeed love me again but his ACTIONS say something totally different. We are expecting our 3rd child & he has not really been into the pregnancy which indeed hurts. I know that there was or is another woman involved but he tries to convince me that it’s nothing but I just don’t know what to believe anymore. A part of me wants to just walk away & another part is saying just be patient.. but I’m just so confused & need brief insight & direction…

over 9 years ago
orishas_ashe's photo

O! Brujeria (orishas_ashe)

152 posts

we can help you out with that in many ways if you only want to know whats going on we can help you but if you want to fix it well that would be our specialty contact us for help

over 9 years ago
whispersoul's photo

Joyce (whispersoul)

10 posts

I see a growing distance here, but I do see possible change in the near future. It is important to trust your intuitions, always. I don’t think you are wrong, but it may not be irreparable . I’m available to do a session all day. We can keep it short, I’m not about dragging it out to rack up mins. I’m new here and happy to help. Message me . I think I can help.

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Verneatta,

To me I would rather like cut ties with him. I know your like pregnant by him at this time. But you do need to take better care of yourself. Your going though a negative in order to see a benefit future experience. By standing up for you.

If you want further assistance contact me. Do what is best for you! No one else does not need to be judging you or your situation. Believe it will get better!

Blessings

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Your husband is living a double life. He doe’s in fact care for you and the children but has become very distracted by D. He is a selfish man and. I would not say walk away at this time you can not afford to. We has woman are by nature selfless, capable of putting our love ones before us. Think of your children. I sense that it is inevitable that you will leave, but not yet. There are some meditative exercises that you need to learn in order to distress. This time is crucial to your personal and spiritual development.Your welcome to stop by and chat I can offer you 5 min free to see if we connect then you can choose if you want to proceed with a full life psychic reading unlimited time half off today for $33 or I can offer you a intro rate 15 min for $12 don’t forget to ad the 5 min free. Be well.

over 9 years ago
msdelight didn't upload a photo

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

Your date of birth please and his and I will do you a free reading and tell you what I see.

Love and Light Msdelight

over 9 years ago

Heres what im seeing hon.

Because i dont want to tell you what to do with your life. – I feel like you in your heart know the answer. You know what is best, but you are fighting letting go, because you still love him.

You dont want to lose the good times and you are unsure of whats in store for you in the future. I know how you feel! I wouldnt want to be alone to fend for myself either..

I feel the best thing to do, darling- is to take in a deep breath… and look at it as objectively as you can.

if you need to talk, or want to try and get some clarity through this all, i will be here.

SpiritualJade

Blessings. <3>