reassurence or truth?

over 9 years ago

Hi People

there was a question asked a while back about telling people what psychics think they want to hear…

how accurate is this? i have spoken to a number (i wont say how many as i already feel pretty mad) and every one of them has given me the same outcome – albeit with slightly different time frames and reasons. i was just curious that this could be the outcome they purcieve i want so tell me it then make the reasons fit… or if each one has picked up on something different. at this point i am happy to be told either way – i just dont want to spend yet more money to be told “what i want to hear”

over 9 years ago

Hi there eve,

For various reasons a FEW psychics will tell you that however, this is the minority rather than the majority. If you have been told the same many times by different people, this is likely accurate.

Time frames can be difficult so I wouldn’t worry about them varying.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Stop by I can offer you a flat rate first times fee of $10 for 20 min

over 9 years ago

A lot of times a psychic will be picking up on your perspective and hopes yes.

But a good psychic is able to feel past perspective and hopes and tell you an outcome- and possible other outcomes based on your current path.

You are asking this question because you’re doubting the good..this is a sign of disempowerment and CAN get in the way of your future. <3>

blessings hon.

over 9 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Dear Friend, Allow me to throw light on the other sections that still remain unknown to you. I advise my clients in identifying personal and goals in life then develop realistic, practical strategies and action plans. I teach specific insights and skills to empower the client toward their objective. Come with me on a “voyage” to a better way to be..! Blessing.

over 9 years ago

well, I was reading your post and my answer is this when u get a reading from a psychic and u keep bouncing from psychic to psychic each psychic is going to pickup different paths in your reading your path changes not the psychic you do and so does your cards. and every one of them is going to see thing coming up in the sards. so my advice to u is to stick to one psychic. so no confusion will come upon your path or you. thanks