Birthday in 8 days-- am I destined to be alone at 26?

over 9 years ago

Is there anyone new coming into my life?

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

I am on right now! I specialize in love and relationship! Contact me today for the truth to your future!

over 9 years ago

I know that it looks dark honey but dont feel that way!

there are things we can always do to welcome love in our life and change the past patterns, theres nothing wrong with hanging on and not compromising!!

I will tell you what i see whenever yo uare ready darlin!! Im offering 20.00 for 45 minutes right now!

over 9 years ago

I can help

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i sure do feel something here contact me will tell you when and where

over 9 years ago

hi there, your answer to your question is that no your not destined to be alone at 26, and there is hope . and you will see love and be with your soulmate .you have to give it some time it will come when the time is rite

over 9 years ago

hi there, your answer to your question is that no your not destined to be alone at 26, and there is hope . and you will see love and be with your soulmate .you have to give it some time it will come when the time is rite

over 9 years ago
advisorpricilla's photo

AdvisorPricilla_ (advisorpricilla)

41 posts

Hi dear, I know you may seem down but do not feel that way! Love is a very precious time in your life. Everyone has a soul mate made for each other and when the time is right this person will come to you. could be tomorrow! you never know .. blessings!