Will someone please give me a paid reading?

over 9 years ago
laylasinsights didn't upload a photo

laylasinsights (laylasinsights)

150 posts

I am in dire need of a REAL reader tonight.I am in a really bad situation and I am having severe anxiety over here LOL I have been to two “psychics” and it’s pitiful the responses I received.Not so on topic and way off 0_o someone help? :) Thanks!

over 9 years ago
msdelight didn't upload a photo

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

$16 3 TO 4 QUESTIONS!

$26 Any amount of QUESTIONS!

I am only doing email readings at this time. Please message me by clicking on my name on the left of this page to meet me on live chat to order your email reading and to pay for your email reading!!!!

<—-—-—-—-—-——-]

I will get back to you as soon as I am able to!!!!

Please note I live outside of the USA so time difference’s are different then USA time!!!!

Love and Light Msdelight

over 9 years ago
msdelight didn't upload a photo

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

p.s. if you want some one that does good online chat readings on here MerMaiden is terrific and has read for me many times.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

If you are still interested in a reading call me to chat, I can offer you 30 min for $20. Be well.

over 9 years ago
advisorsarah's photo

Advisorsarah (advisorsarah)

41 posts

hi there I no it must be very frustrating for you come and see me I have a 10 doller special going on and I will leave no question unanserd I will give u a detailed reading I am a natural born gifted reader

over 9 years ago
jai_amunbhakti's photo

Jai Amun Bhakti (JB) - Arct... (jai_amunbhakti)

40 posts

Read my profile and let me know if you are interested in learning :)

over 9 years ago

Mermaiden is great!!

MSdelight is right!! Jai Amun is also very good!

You got two very good recommendations..

First darling, take in a deep breath and clear you head—the problem is when were feeling anxious and overwhelmed around this -(And heartbroken i might add!) – Its very hard to choose the right soul guidance.

So once you have taken a deep breath, realize you are loved, and things will be okay- thats what we are here for honey- we are here for you

...I am more than willing to help you out as well dear. Love and light to you

over 9 years ago
mermaiden didn't upload a photo

MerMaiden (mermaiden)

121 posts

I know how that feels. I hope you found your answers! Thanks for the recommendations fellow psychics.. you are beautiful souls. xo

over 9 years ago

Full clarity and best advise for love & Soulmate issues, Try once.

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 9 years ago

hi there. ive read your post and I understand that your in a situation and need help. I am here to help and get u back on track I don’t suger coat anything if u want help let me know. im not sure what the problem is but for every problem there is a solution. so let me know and well take it from there. you can tell me all about it rite here. I wont charge yet . now on this forum.thanks

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Stephanie,

I don’t mind reader for other readers. Let me know if you are interested in getting some straight answers.

Blessings!

Bluedragon