Can someone REAL help me tonight? Really looking for a GOOD reader 0_o

over 9 years ago
laylasinsights didn't upload a photo

laylasinsights (laylasinsights)

150 posts

I am looking for an HONEST reader,PHEW.. the first two I have had tonight: the first one was sooo off the topic of what I was calling about it was pitiful :( it was very shocking! 0_o I was very mad he would say I don’t have a good husband LOL.The second wanted me to hire BEFORE giving me ANY validation and said “I can’t work that way” umm you can’t? I do everyday :) LOL.. Can someone help me? This is a life question,not a love question.THANKS! WILLING TO PAY FOR MY READING OF COURSE! =)

over 9 years ago
msdelight didn't upload a photo

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

$16 3 TO 4 QUESTIONS!

$26 Any amount of QUESTIONS!

I am only doing email readings at this time. Please message me by clicking on my name on the left of this page to meet me on live chat to order your email reading and to pay for your email reading!!!!

<—-—-—-—-—-——-]

I will get back to you as soon as I am able to!!!!

Please note I live outside of the USA so time difference’s are different then USA time!!!!

Love and Light Msdelight

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i will be able to do a honest and to the point reading for you contact me have a few types of readings

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

The thing is since you post honest there is going to be more advisor’s that would tell you that they are honest even if they are not. No advisor is 99% accurate. All advisor are different. None of us are the same the best way to know a good honest reader is by know if their background. Doing research on them. Using Google and such. Just saying

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

Hi spiritwalker! I can help you with your situation! I can give you a full, honest, detailed and ACCURATE reading! Contact me today!

Blessing’s

over 9 years ago

Its best to read the reviews before going into a session but even then its hard to really tell!!

I had a reader do that to me once and i was very frustrated- I asked if she could connect first, or tell me something- and she blocked me.

Its good to know that you have a reader on your side thats been there!!

I always connect first. —It may take up time but its better than giving you a reading without looking into your situation first.

over 9 years ago
jai_amunbhakti's photo

Jai Amun Bhakti (JB) - Arct... (jai_amunbhakti)

40 posts

Read my profile, and that of my wife Starseed Davina. I think you’ll like working with us and find great benefit. It’s a bit different – we are both gifted, but present our gifts in a very practical way. We teach you the deeper meaning behind intuition and how to use your own.