Ready to give up

over 9 years ago

I think I’m ready to give up on Richie our work schedules differ now,im confused about what he really wants its like im just hanging in there and dont know what to do..i go to meditation weekly and it helps me to relax more,does he love me plzzz help

over 9 years ago

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you are finding it hard. There is definitely a conflicted, frustrated energy around this relationship.

I’d be happy to look into it for you

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hello. looks like there is a lot that this man is not really expressing to you. Come chat with me and so i get some more insight onto your situation!

over 9 years ago

There is love between you two. Just blocks on communication, you both are having a hard time finding quality time together and its creating these tensions on how you two express your thoughts because by the time you have time to talk, you’re so backed up with conversation it comes out in a messy array of confusion!!

This can be fixed, improved upon, and changed. Contact me for a reading if you are interested dear.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

He does in fact have strong feelings for you that over time could of and should of developed into love, however there have bin many distractions in his personal life not allow that seed of love to take root and grow. For more info and details call for a reading.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading , please contact me live chat ;)