Please help...???...

over 9 years ago

My older bro recently move back home but there is always argument etc bd 04/19/1972 is he about to change for the family or still causing the family issues???

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future 99%acc ty

over 9 years ago
lovevisionsbylana didn't upload a photo

Love Visions by Lana. ❤ (lovevisionsbylana)

113 posts

I see him still causing family issues. contact me for clarity

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i see the concern here i can do a tarot card reading to look into this to see what holds for the family contact me

over 9 years ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago

confused about your relationship?STOP UNWANTED SEPARATIONS!restore love in your life INPRESSIVELY ACCURATE DETAILS TIME FRAMES.HEART2HEART healing.

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hello, would love to help you with your situation, come chat with me and so i can get some more insight onto your situation!

over 9 years ago

You are very discouraged around this man. You have been let down quite a few times before. You have waiting and given a lot of your energies.

I know that this can be changed and stopped, but you need to find your inner strength around this.

because there are some things that are hard to swallow – but its time for you to find your strength and your freedom

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

I specialize in love and relationship and I can give you a fast, honest and accurate reading! Call me today!

over 9 years ago

Needed someone to give me a good deal. I’m need help seeing when my brother will move out of our place. Ever since he been home my dad and I been argue . Whole family unhappy. I’m jobless so I really need good deal. Please. Feel miserable.

over 9 years ago
msdelight didn't upload a photo

MsDelight (msdelight)

124 posts

I see some thing changing in four days but I don’t see him moving out until September/October 2014. I see a older male with black hair and dark eyes stand up to your brother who will put a stop to the arguments etc. I get told father. Whether he is your father or grandfather or just a father figure I don’t know. If you have children may be he is the father of your children. I just get told the word father.

Hope I have helped in some way.

If the above has rang true to you in some way please see the below for my contact details and prices.

$16 3 TO 4 QUESTIONS!

$26 Any amount of QUESTIONS!

I am only doing email readings at this time. Please message me by clicking on my name on the left of this page to meet me on live chat to order your email reading and to pay for your email reading!!!!

<—-—-—-—-—-——-]

I will get back to you as soon as I am able to!!!!

Please note I live outside of the USA so time difference’s are different then USA time!!!!

Love and Light Msdelight

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

Gilly, I am running a special. $15 for 15 minutes! Contact me today!

over 9 years ago

45 minutes for 20. :) 40.00 for an hour 20 minutes for 10.