Does my guy friend like me?

over 9 years ago
racingfan didn't upload a photo

racingfan

3 posts

How do I know if my guy friend likes me as more than a friend?

over 9 years ago

Theres certain signs that he will project to you in order to convey his interest, but its very easy to get confused..

thats why its good to have an outside eye to help you filter out the clouds aside from the confusion to get a clear perspective..

Sometimes its hard to pick a psychic, because youve got so many to filter through, and you are never sure whatyou’re getting into – read their reviews (i recommend the satisfactory, unsatisfactory reviews) in order to gauge how satisfied the customers are -

I offer a few deals in order to help with finances.

over 9 years ago
psychicshannon1's photo

Psychic Shannon (psychicshannon1)

30 posts

Usually, when a girl and a guy are friends, he tends to have different feelings than “friendship”. You have to look for the signs of interest. Does he change the subject or get frustrated when you talk about other guys? Or does he flirt but make it seem like he’s not serious? These are just some of the signs you have to look for.

I hope that helped :)

Best Regards, Shannon

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i can answer this and many more questions with a love reading contact me

over 9 years ago

We can get in to his exact feeling and intentions. As well as timelines and best course of action to help move things forward.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

If he has shown no sign of flirting or romantic innuendo then he does not. Most men have no problem showing there into you

over 9 years ago

confused about your relationship?STOP UNWANTED SEPARATIONS!restore love in your life INPRESSIVELY ACCURATE DETAILS TIME FRAMES.HEART2HEART healing.