True believer to non believer

over 9 years ago
karenann didn't upload a photo

Karen (karenann)

22 posts

True believer to non believer ... I am very much a true believer ( As I do have “gifts” myself naturally ) and after three years on here, I do not feel that I have come across one accurate advisor. Multiple advisors and many many readings / sessions 95% say / see the same thing happening, and 5% I feel are completely off. Yet, the 95% of what they see happening has not happened. I understand that everyone is different and not every connects. So many false hopes which cause so much disappointment, pain and hurt and then on a complete roller coaster of up and down and makes things worse, wasted time and funds.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i understand what you seem to be feeling i can give you a tarot card reading to see whats headed towards your future contact me

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

Keep in mind that advisers are NOT 100% accurate. It they claim to be they are lying. On most, advisers are about 80% accurate. I am a fast reader and honest. Call me for a reading!

over 9 years ago

Karen (karenann)

22 posts

Holly – Tarot Card Readings have never been accurate with me.

Raven – Yes I know that no advisor is 100% accurate. I was saying that 95% of the advisors I have chatted with have all said the same events happening yet they have not. 5% of the advisors I have chatted with I feel were completely off.

Thank you both for replying.

over 9 years ago

Nothing is set in stone. These advisors can tell you the likely outcome of events if you continue on your current path. Even the smallest events can change these outcomes. The very act of speaking to a psychic and having knowledge of future events can change those events. If you look through the reviews you’ll see many clients confirming that their advisors predictions have happened. There must be something about your reactions to these readings that changes your outcomes.

over 9 years ago

Or the other possibility is that the 95% were telling you what you hoped would happen and the other 5% were right.

over 9 years ago
divine7979's photo

NEELAMSAROJ (divine7979)

55 posts

wats your problem. pls ask.

over 9 years ago
divine7979's photo

NEELAMSAROJ (divine7979)

55 posts

wats your problem. pls ask.

over 9 years ago

Karen (karenann)

22 posts

Thanks divine, whatever I am meant to go through is meant for me to go through. I dont need any more confusion. Thanks.

over 9 years ago

I pray for free, if you want I can pray for you right now, if you are online.