Reuniting Lovers?

over 9 years ago

I’ve heard so many stories about how this is isn’t real and how it’s just not possible. I’ve seen people spend a allot of money on this and nothing ever happens or works. So my question is I see many people on bitwine saying they can do this. Can you explain how this actually works and how your success rate is.

Im not challenging your methods / beliefs Im simply curious and is something I have often thought about.

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

HELLO WELL TO EXPLAIN MY READINGS ARE HONEST NO SUGARCOATING AND INTUITIVE I HAVE OVER 15 YEARS EXPERIENCE SO I HAVE HAD POSTIVE FEEDBACK JUST WITH YOUR INFO WILL GIVE YOU A VERY INDEPTH READING CONTACT ME DOESNT HURT TO TRY

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I do empathic tarot readings ;) energy work but mostly allow the client to do the work with instructions ;) each of us are different , you have to read the profiles on here and get then you will know their are different types of readings;) and different readings produce different results ;)

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

Most of are knowledge is sacred and secret, shared only with those the spirit guides give the green light to share it with, but I assure you its very real, but the methods I can not share on this pubic forum, and while I can only speak truly for my self I am certain not everyone on here is on the up and up, but not everyone is full of b.s. either.

over 9 years ago

I understand secrets can’t be shared, I dont expect them to be. My question is more asking if it really can be done? Is it permanent? Distance wise, is their a rule of x amount miles, time apart? If it doesn’t work, why wouldn’t it? I’m not asking for free readings it’s just this topic intrigues me and something I have thought about.

over 9 years ago

There does seem to be a lot if readers out there that claim to reunite lovers. Love and relationships are a huge reason people see psychics. I think these people are just trying to cater to their client base. Magical workings to reunite lovers and force the will of others will never end well unless the lovers want to be reunited. In that case, there is no need for a spell.

over 9 years ago

I work with the spirit guide to bring messages about your life. I am not a mind reader. I do not predict the future. I am an empath. I do my best work when I am assisting a client in receiving a message from their spirit guide that will assist in making life decisions. If you are interested in the message that your spirit guide has for you regarding your life questions, I am the psychic for you. If you are ready to make changes in your life that will impact and change all of your other relationships, Contact me.

Good luck! Psychic_J

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hi, would love to help you with your situation and questions you might have. Come chat with me so i can get some better insight. :)

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Looking,

I have an ‘ENCOURAGE A LOVER OR FRIEND BACK spell’ and yes there are still not guarantee here.

Why – doing a spell is just doing a physical action with using the Law of Attraction for the positive.

However if the Cosmos or our Creator in Heaven has different ideas on your love path – that person will still not come back into your life.

Notice that name – ‘ENCOURAGE’ it does not say – Absolutely Guarantee.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago
advisor_kathryn's photo

Advisor Kathryn♡ (advisor_kathryn)

3 posts

come chat with me ill explain.

over 9 years ago
advisorpricilla's photo

AdvisorPricilla_ (advisorpricilla)

41 posts

I can explain, I know what your thinking how can this be? or why it never works? chat with me and I will make you look at it more clearly and unquestionable

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I have been casting for 39 years,and would estimate my success rate for reuniting lovers at about 85%, because sometimes it just isnt meant to be. I can explain in more detail what I do,in a session. This kind of work shouldnt be forced,and isnt intended to change free will,but rather to take the free will and go in that direction.

Blessings!

Bluedragon