geminisoul didn't upload a photo

diana (geminisoul)

7 posts

can u give me a great reading

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

Yes i sure can i have two different tarot readings and love as well my readings are honest to the point no sugarcoating contact me

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Diana,

What do you mean by great reading?

over 9 years ago
mysticlovespells didn't upload a photo

Mystic Love spells (mysticlovespells)

24 posts

I can do you the best reading you’d ever had. Why because I am a perfectionist that doesn’t stop the reading until all your questions are answered and you’re truly satisfied. Straight up insight that’s thoroughly in depth I feel a connection between us. Check out some of my reviews! I want to read for you.

over 9 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Diana,

Jessica is correct. It is only after time you will see which reader is correct and which are not?

However I can offer you a good reading that shows the good, bad and no so good coming your way over a 12 month period.

It is called the Greater Star Reading and will set you back only $35 instead of $100.

First come into Live-Chat and let see if I am in tune with you before you agree to that reading. You get the first 3 mins free.

The reading itself will be done and send to your Bitwine In-Box here. It takes over 45 mins to do so paying by the minute would be very expensive.

All the best ESTHER

over 9 years ago

diana (geminisoul)

7 posts

a great reading is someone who is real and not fake or try to sell me things

over 9 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

I can help you get clarity and insight on your situation. Come to chat and let’s see if we can connect ok.

over 9 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for the truth to your future ty

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Diana,

No psychic is going to be 100% accurate towards in your wants. I could do you a reading if you proffer to go into a session. Are you interested in more general or your looking at trying to go a different direction. I will not tell you spells or tell you do things you wouldnt want to do. But i do give out prayers. I donate most of the money from readings towards churches that needs it as well schools that are worldwide. Its your choice in where you could go. But I can give you only the possibilities of direction. Give you guidance where you need to put your self at looking forward. I wouldnt want you to go backwards and fall onto your face. If you like read over my profile before taken a session.

With the first three minutes. I will give you a connection. To see if we are connected. So I am not wasting your time as same as mine.

I will not judge you or go against your free will. Its your actions that can give you want in life. I will point you in a direction that could bring you positive results!!

This is your choice not mine.

Your blessings are with you.

over 9 years ago
bluestar11's photo

bluestar11 (bluestar11)

22 posts

A great reading is as good as the message you are supposed to receive and how you use your free will and manifestations to create the outcome. Getting a reading for the sole purpose of manipulating a situation can alter either the consequences of your actions, or perhaps going down a path that you wish you hadn’t walked down but it’ll be too late by the time you realize it. So consider your readings wisely.

over 9 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

My rates are way less then this and I have many years of experience. I don’t sell anything, and truly believe if one needs energy work, they should do it themselves ! If you would like a reading please contact me live. Blessings

over 9 years ago

diana (geminisoul)

7 posts

thank you everyone i got my answer…basically just wanted someone genuine who will tell it as it is and no BS …yes we all have free will and we make our decisions….so thank you all

over 9 years ago

contact me if you want.

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

A great reading (meaning) you want to hear only good news, or your looking for the truth? the future has yet to come, so the only way a client can feel the reading is on point is if the past and present aspects are correct. however most people don’t want to spend that much time chatting in other words spending, the more time spent on a past, present, future reading the more certain you will be of the truth. so $100 would pretty much cover a full life reading on account it is time consuming. Good luck on your quest.

over 9 years ago

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology.

over 9 years ago

I connect very deeply to your energies and my reading and predictions are given from my heart and soul.Give me a call and see how much difference I make into your life, if I am unavailable then drop me an e-mail and I shall reply with in 1 hour.

over 9 years ago

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum and tell you everything you need to know which will also involve your past,present and future.

over 9 years ago
achharya_jaydev_55 didn't upload a photo

Achharya Jaydev (achharya_jaydev_55)

190 posts

Hello Diana…...I will read your future from your Horoscope, from Ancient Indian Astrology and secret of planet system….message me your birth detail and contact me live chat…....Achharya Jaydev…..

over 9 years ago
divine7979's photo

NEELAMSAROJ (divine7979)

55 posts

can bucks decide true reading?pls find someone who can connect with u and read for u.

over 9 years ago

diana (geminisoul)

7 posts

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR REPLIES I FOUND THE READER FOR ME THANKS

over 9 years ago

hello cara ,allow with me a psychic connection in order to see what happen around you,only the true not sugar coac, with harmony marcello

over 9 years ago

I’ll do a great reading for $10 :) lol

over 9 years ago

I work with the spirit guide to bring messages about your life. I am not a mind reader. I do not predict the future. I am an empath. I do my best work when I am assisting a client in receiving a message from their spirit guide that will assist in making life decisions. If you are interested in the message that your spirit guide has for you regarding your life questions, I am the psychic for you. If you are ready to make changes in your life that will impact and change all of your other relationships, Contact me. Good luck!

over 9 years ago
thepsychiceyes's photo

Psychic Angel Lou (thepsychiceyes)

24 posts

No. You mean honest reading. Anyone can tell you they’re great. You just have to find the right psychic for you. I feel that there were some psychics you’ve came across that were not 100% honest but, there were some who has given you honesty. You just didn’t wanted to accept It.

over 9 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Diana,

I am known for giving honest and accurate readings…look over my feedback and you will see. And it wouldnt cost you $100 bucks either.

Blessings!

Bluedragon