Another Holiday....

over 9 years ago

Tomorrow is another holiday (july 4th), and I will be alone. I have been alone for the majority of my life. Sometimes I console myself by saying its better to be alone than with the wrong one and be unhappy. While this is true, the holidays get to me sometimes. . Will this be the last one that I spend alone?

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

HELLO I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE YOU A READING TO SEE WHEN ITS YOUR TIME CONTACT ME

over 9 years ago
ldyfi's photo

psychic advisor ldyfi (ldyfi)

269 posts

love to look what lies ahead for you

over 9 years ago

It was a yes or no question. Funny, I saw this just now: two Dhammapada verses:

329. If for company you cannot find a wise and prudent friend who leads a good life, then, like a king who leaves behind a conquered kingdom, or like a lone elephant in the elephant forest, you should go your way alone.

330. Better it is to live alone; there is no fellowship with a fool. Live alone and do no evil; be carefree like an elephant in the elephant forest.

over 9 years ago

The perfect card for you- i just pulled for myself today. I am intuitive and i dont really use tools, but sometimes it helps when you’re looking into your own situations. ;)

I pulled the card of independance!! Finding the beauty and strength in your own power and how appropriate its on independance day! – the idea is to welcome in the of a strong warrior and know your future is the one you create- these mistakes that have lead to this current path is CHANGEABLE.

You want to find someone lovely and wonderful, well great!! You can! its that simple! go find your power. Dress up today, go out – feel beautiful and meet some strangers.. youd be suprised how many people gravitate to people who are HAPPy being alone. :) <3>

over 9 years ago

I have alot to talk to you about (:

over 9 years ago
sable didn't upload a photo

Jacqueline Sable (sable)

526 posts

you and your soul mate seem to be lost from one another, you should of met him 2012 but some chain of events effected it, could not say what or when but if I was to do a reading on u I am certain it would show, call now for my intro rate of $10 flat fee for 20 min reading. be well.

over 9 years ago
mizjessica didn't upload a photo

Psychic Jessica (mizjessica)

1571 posts

Stephanie,

Sometimes being along is a good way to get your self esteem back in line. You got to think positive about what is really going on. I think you need to be praying instead of asking others for their own option. I dont want to mislead you or anything. But self help always helps to shine you up. So you do not end up feeling alone.

If you are need of a prayer. Contact me. I will no longer be commenting on this post. Thank you for understanding.

Blessings

over 9 years ago

re: Jacqueline Sable—-that is correct, we were going to meet in 2012, although we never pinned it down exactly as to a date, but we were definitely in the planning stages. I am sure it is due to me that we didnt meet.

over 9 years ago
soulmatereader didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Psychic Love Reader (soulmatereader)

124 posts

Hi, would love to help you with your situation and questions you might have. Come chat with me so i can get some better insight. :)

over 9 years ago
psychicsrindi didn't upload a photo

High Priestess Onyx Sunray (psychicsrindi)

213 posts

I can sense so much going on right in your life. I can feel that your focus is to get to the bottom of it. I can help you with this. Call me this evening! I will be on till at least midnight!