Just a Name

over 9 years ago

I just want to know the name of the love of my life, I know he’s somewhere, but it will be esay to find him if I know he’s name or bd, because I’m tired, I’m done makeing mistakes with guys, and I just want to find the one for me, I posted in here because I can’t affort I private chat

over 9 years ago
hollys123 didn't upload a photo

Holly Johnson (hollys123)

362 posts

hello i can answer this for you with a love reading contact me i have two different love readings

over 9 years ago
icks13 didn't upload a photo

Atropos (icks13)

64 posts

I understand you can not effort a private chat even if there are psychics with a so low price that basically from 1h they get less than a 1h of job in a macdonald but Northdream you too…be more dynamic…

if this is the situation open google and start to get informations around the argument, you will discover that one person can meet more than a special one or even no one and that if you check your natal chart, you will figure out which kind of man is suggested to you for a commitment and which for a night of passion.

over 9 years ago

I am seeing initials of a person who you will be close to- this is a love connection i see a lot of good thigns around- potential children, etc etc.

the thing is yes we can have many soulmates but we are on specific paths with specific results- and i see the one you are currently on.

I am currently offering an unlimited session inclucing all the love answers you need for 60.00

I will give you the initials and eye color because i am seeing those things clearly. :)